Do you think Beta had a part in the break up or keeps a reunion from happening?

Vincent Vega

Slash was reaching out to work with Axl awhile ago but looks like he finally gave up after the Hall of Fame. Who knows maybe in a few years he will reach out again.

More info on this please!!!!! :-)

Yes! What did Slash do to reach out to Axl? What did he have in mind?

He has said in interviews that it would be cool to do some gigs with the old band. He has said that Axl would be able to sing the shit out of the songs from his Solo record. He was hoping to be on stage with Axl for the Hall of Fame, He has gone to Axl's house to try and make some peace regarding a law suit.

"He has gone to Axl's house to try and make some peace regarding a law suit."

That 's been the only real gesture anyone seems to have made to mend fences. I think Axl could have met Slash half way at that point, but instead chose a damaging press release. That may have been the last real chance for a reconciliation.

That 's been the only real gesture anyone seems to have made to mend fences. I think Axl could have met Slash half way at that point, but instead chose a damaging press release. That may have been the last real chance for a reconciliation.

What more could Slash have done to mend fences than to physically go to the mans house to cut through all the middle men and try and talk face to face. It took balls to do that in my opinion and I think he should have been given the respect to have got to talk to Axl at that point. Even if it was to ask specifically what Axl wanted to apologise for.

What more could Slash have done to mend fences than to physically go to the mans house to cut through all the middle men and try and talk face to face. It took balls to do that in my opinion and I think he should have been given the respect to have got to talk to Axl at that point. Even if it was to ask specifically what Axl wanted to apologise for.

probably not showed up drunk? was he?

Since when does being under the influence excuse an action? Got someone pregnant? "Fuck I didn't mean it I was drunk".

By that logic Slash shouldn't be held responsible for SCOM and countless other songs he "did "when he was under the influence.

Since when does being under the influence excuse an action? Got someone pregnant? "Fuck I didn't mean it I was drunk".

By that logic Slash shouldn't be held responsible for SCOM and countless other songs he "did "when he was under the influence.

Why does it matter if Slash was drunk? Also Perla was behind the Vegas thing too. I'm sure that Slash wanted to fix things between him and Axl but was not going to do it on his own.

I just wonder if it would have went down differently if he didn't show up drunk? I know from my own experience trying to talk to someone or make sense to someone who is drunk is difficult to say the least. Marc, do you know was axl home that night or actually not there like the story says?

Why does it matter if Slash was drunk? Also Perla was behind the Vegas thing too. I'm sure that Slash wanted to fix things between him and Axl but was not going to do it on his own.

Well, that's just ridiculous and Axl shouldn't be blamed for that. Slash was the one that left, why should he expect Axl to reach out to him?

Well, that's just ridiculous and Axl shouldn't be blamed for that. Slash was the one that left, why should he expect Axl to reach out to him?

you're biased as fuck

Exactly what does it matter if he was drunk. Often someone's true thoughts and feelings come out when they ate drunk and their defenses are down. If

Re that Vegas thing Mark. It was made out by the Axl camp that Slash had his guitar in hand with him at the venue as he and Perla tried to get into the gig. I find that completely laughable.

I'm guessing he was spotted checking into his hotel or something similar with his guitar which is not surprising that a musician takes an axe with them when they travel. This info was then relayed to Axl by whoever saw it and probably distorted and exaggerated saying he was trying to get into the venue with it as if he was going to jump up on stage or something in an attemp to ruin the show.

Are you able to shed any light on this incident?

you're biased as fuck

So explain it then, why should Slash expect Axl to reach out to him?

you're biased as fuck

So explain it then, why should Slash expect Axl to reach out to him?

Ask Slash or Axl. But you're biased as fuck based on your post

Exactly what does it matter if he was drunk. Often someone's true thoughts and feelings come out when they ate drunk and their defenses are down. If

Re that Vegas thing Mark. It was made out by the Axl camp that Slash had his guitar in hand with him at the venue as he and Perla tried to get into the gig. I find that completely laughable.

I'm guessing he was spotted checking into his hotel or something similar with his guitar which is not surprising that a musician takes an axe with them when they travel. This info was then relayed to Axl by whoever saw it and probably distorted and exaggerated saying he was trying to get into the venue with it as if he was going to jump up on stage or something in an attemp to ruin the show.

Are you able to shed any light on this incident?

I missed that gig because I was sick. So I don't really know that much. The way I see it is Perla most likely was the one who pushed Slash to even show up. So having his guitar there would make sense. What else would he be doing there with out it.? If he was going to be at the gig why wouldn't he bring it incase he ended up playing a song?

• 8 months later...