SiriusXM Radio Live Broadcast of Nov. 09 Show + Audio Remaster

evader

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarification: Will the stream be broadcast in the US? The way people are only talking about Canada for the free trial, etc, makes it sound like it's not being broadcast in the US :lol:

As far as I know, no. HOWEVER, you can just use any canadian postal code on the Canadian Sirius site and you will get a 14 day free trial.

Clarification: Will the stream be broadcast in the US? The way people are only talking about Canada for the free trial, etc, makes it sound like it's not being broadcast in the US :lol:

It will be on U.S. Sirius no doubt.

U.S. Sirius online has a trial period...but it's for 3 months and you have to use a credit card to get a discounted rate.

The Canadian Sirius site is offering the free 14 day trial with no obligation so that's why everyone is focusing on that.

By the way people...I make no guaratees they will be broadcasting this as part of the trial period.

I don't know if they have a way of blocking the broadcast from trial accounts.

But I think it would be rather dumb of them to do that, if they are trying to entice people to sign up on a regular basis.

Pissing them off isn't going to do it.

So, who's recording it? :)

I'm really glad to have the GN'R community to rely on for this type of thing. We got back from Vegas very early this morning and we're still exhausted. I'm just not going to have the energy to stay up and listen live. It's good to be confident in the fact that it'll be recorded and shared by the time I get up tomorrow! :)