The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

Thread dedicated to Axl's attire. If you have questions about any of his stuff, feel free to ask and you may be surprised to find a member who might know something about it. And by all means, if you have a link for a piece of clothing that hasn't been posted yet, please post it!

35b5kp1.png

(Old link is dead and unable to find again at this time)

The closest I could come to finding where to get it was a makeshift version here: http://www.redbubble...bones?p=t-shirt

17zjmw.png

Was previously available on www.asos.com

abgua.png

This shirt, along with the other "model" shirts are part of the ELEON Clothing line found here. The shirts that Axl has are not available anymore as the designer has changed the designs.

20ac8qo.png

http://www.lucyandnancy.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=just+another+fucker&x=0&y=0

35kl5zr.png

25f5e2o.png

2mnf5mv.png

http://www.hoboandmojo.fr/#!about/c1vxx (Reverse Cross €50.00)

24ywxux.png

11lj0w2.png

Was previously available on www.asos.com

166zqq.png

This shirt, along with many others that Axl wore in 2012, is part of the ALL SAINTS clothing line found here. Unfortunately, the shirts Axl has are not available on the website any longer.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

But anyway I thought that shirt he wore in early 2010 was cool, it was white, I think it said "Just another fucking rockstar" or something

9kqhac.jpg

Yeah, I've looked for this one.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of them are random "found on the road" shirts. I asked Bumblefoot where he got his "FUCKED UP" shirt and he said in some shop in NYC, so there's a perfect example.

Some sites are still selling the rabbit shirt, just do a google search for Kronk Bones and you're bound to find a site or two still selling it.

Heres some of the brands I do know he wears.

Don't know too much about the shirts he wears. The brand Disturbia confirmed that they're the designers of the 'Just Another Fucker In A Band' shirt, although their website doesn't have it for sale. He wore another shirt of Mickey Mouse as a skull back in 2010, that is Year Zero. Only thing is though, its pretty expensive since its got swarovski crystals on it. The skull shirts he wears at the moment could be a London based brand called Religion, he wore one of their shirts at the Jack White concert and they look similar to what he wears now.

His jeans are True Religion. The blue with white stitching ones are either the Joey or Ricky range, the rips and skulls are custom though. The ones hes been wearing for The Joint shows look to be from the Billy range since the stitching is more of a gold/brown.

The black and white skull scarf he wears sometimes is Alexander McQueen, which will set you back a lazy $400.

The lime, purple and red shoes are Bettanin and Venturri. Their website only shows your usual black and brown so I'm assuming they're custom, regular price is around $1500 a pair so probably more if they're custom.

Not too sure about the jackets, only one I know for sure is the brown one with the dragon which he wore at Rock AM Ring 2006 is made by Great China Wall. Can't imagine how much he spends on jackets, he wore a red alligator leather one shortly after Rio 11, a quick Google search showed they cost around $48,000 and have to be specially made. The jacket below I'm pretty sure is made by LA Roxx, the studs look very similar to their other work, plus they've made Axl's jackets in the past.

599693_379935742084369_795962475_n.jpg

Edited by Kitty Softpaws

Why don't you stop making shitty threads about Axl's dick and go answer my question in Support?

**Previous issues have been discussed. Let's leave it be. Thanks**

???

lol

But anyway I thought that shirt he wore in early 2010 was cool, it was white, I think it said "Just another fucking rockstar" or something

9kqhac.jpg

Yeah, I've looked for this one.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of them are random "found on the road" shirts. I asked Bumblefoot where he got his "FUCKED UP" shirt and he said in some shop in NYC, so there's a perfect example.

that shirt is fucking rad he wore it in Hamilton 2010

• Like 1

A lot of his Mickey Mouse shirts were purchased at Disneyland.

Kronk Bones by Kid Robot is a great shirt. Elvis mugshot is a common store bought, and I believe the same company makes the Morrison mug shot too. Most of the jackets are custom I do believe. I know the studded leather one is for sure (and it weighs a fucking ton too, for a jacket). There were a couple shirts he wore in 2010 that were from Juicy Couture's Mens line.

DJ's Helvis Presley shirt is from Kill City (Can be found on eBay from time to time). I'll post as I think of more.

Now, someone find me this shirt:

54429856999074424870.jpg

:awesomeface:

That's such a coincidence - I was looking at E/J shirts on eBay earlier and recognised one i'd seen when reading this thread!

Here ya go http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2573835b6c

$(KGrHqN,!rcE+wEKuw4(BQDspJ5BoQ~~60_57.JPG

Also coincidentally, they have a GNR inspired shirt - http://www.ebay.co.u...=item460985da88

1350919487.400.400.jpg

Be warned, they ain't cheap.

Edited by Leddy