The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv always wondered where he gets the jeans done. The skulls and cool patches look badass and i cant find anything like it.

The rips are pretty easy to do, all you need is an idea of where you want them to go and a thread remover. Someone within the GNR camp does them though, Beta posted a pic on Instagram of DJ and Dizzy sitting next to someone who was ripping his jeans. As for the skulls, Beta also posted a pic of some French metallic silk which looked a lot like the material the skulls are made out of. I found the pic below online of the work in progress recently.

tumblr_mbt54bJzg91rnfvefo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, they do, but I don't know if they actually are. Would be cool to know where he gets them, though.

Also wonder what kind of boots he has. Curious as to how much those are, since those shoes he has are like over a grand.

I made a sign for Fridays show that said Axl, Meet Me, I Won't Steal Your Boots...Promise and Aaron had one beside me that said, But I Might!

Yeah, they do, but I don't know if they actually are. Would be cool to know where he gets them, though.

Also wonder what kind of boots he has. Curious as to how much those are, since those shoes he has are like over a grand.

I made a sign for Fridays show that said Axl, Meet Me, I Won't Steal Your Boots...Promise and Aaron had one beside me that said, But I Might!

Haha that's great!

I think Axl has lost a bit of his flair style wise. Those ripped jeans, studded leather and t-shirts are starting to look a little too much like mid life crisis territory.

Now the picture of him with Muhammed Ali looks great. Smart even.

I think he should adopt a less is more approach.

He should avoid the ripped jeans, anything with patches, anything that looks vaguely Ashbaswag, and choose better leather jackets - those studs are awful - reminds me of Rob Halford and with the handlebar tasch it all looks a little too much like he walked out of The Tool Box nightclub in Waynes World or the Blue Oyster Bar in Police Academy.

He wears too much chunky jewellery too.

Overall, it is not a good look by any means.

• Like 2

I think Axl has lost a bit of his flair style wise. Those ripped jeans, studded leather and t-shirts are starting to look a little too much like mid life crisis territory.

Now the picture of him with Muhammed Ali looks great. Smart even.

I think he should adopt a less is more approach.

He should avoid the ripped jeans, anything with patches, anything that looks vaguely Ashbaswag, and choose better leather jackets - those studs are awful - reminds me of Rob Halford and with the handlebar tasch it all looks a little too much like he walked out of The Tool Box nightclub in Waynes World or the Blue Oyster Bar in Police Academy.

He wears too much chunky jewellery too.

Overall, it is not a good look by any means.

I know what you mean.

It's all looking very Rob Halford.

rob-halford-and-glenn-tipton-who-are-bringing-judas-priest-to-wolverhampton-as-part-of-their-epitaph-tour-image-1-119883590.jpgaxl-rose-mus-jy-3796-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec

Edited by Towelie

Man i would really love that another fucker in a band t shirt, think the company would print them by request?

I've got that shirt, but it's become ridiculously hard to find unfortunately

68387_4190488245870_844903138_n.jpg

Any tips on where to maybe find, or what to search for?

I've been looking around ever since, but haven't had any luck- although as it happens, when I bought mine, I didn't want to run the risk of buying it in the wrong size, (especially since it was being sent from abroad), sending it back, and then finding out they'd sold out like's happened to me before, so I actually ordered one in each size (small, medium, large), so in storage back at home somewhere I should still have the medium and large (I ended up taking small), I never wore them and I always meant to ebay them, but never got round to it. I dunno if you'd be interested at all but when I'm back for christmas in a couple of weeks, I could see if I could find them if you wanted?

Edited by The.mad.hatter.99