Jump to content
Black Sabbath

The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone knows where I can find shirt Axl wears during Don't Cry in Tokyo 1992?

That's Jane's Addiction's "Ritual de lo habitual" album cover. A Google search might point you in the right direction.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 8:05 AM, Mark76 said:

Can anyone share the link to the new tees? I loved the skeleton one worn in Germany any ideas would be really appreciated! Thank you.

Can you post a photo of which one you're referring to? The skeleton one that I'm familiar with is a Rolling Stones shirt.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-30-at-11.15.23-AM.pn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MattleyCrue said:

Ha! Yes! I’ve wore all of them out in public 

Good luck for you boldness:lol:👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/06/2018 at 2:27 PM, RawkOn said:

Can you post a photo of which one you're referring to? The skeleton one that I'm familiar with is a Rolling Stones shirt.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-30-at-11.15.23-AM.pn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have a photo of the skeleton tee worn in Germany but unsure how to attach the photo to the post. It's not the Rolling Stone tee as this one ha 6 skeletons on 3 rows. If someone can please let me know how to attach the photo I will happily do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MattleyCrue said:

I guess I’m just going to have to start making these tees on my own. Like find the image and get them printed. 😭

You're collecting all his tshirt? I don't get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 6:27 AM, RawkOn said:

Can you post a photo of which one you're referring to? The skeleton one that I'm familiar with is a Rolling Stones shirt.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-30-at-11.15.23-AM.pn

That looks like the one of the shirts from the Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge tour to me. $250 from a vintage store.

IMG_8726-800x800.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mark76 said:

Hi, I have a photo of the skeleton tee worn in Germany but unsure how to attach the photo to the post. It's not the Rolling Stone tee as this one ha 6 skeletons on 3 rows. If someone can please let me know how to attach the photo I will happily do so.

Should be an option link to add a file. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mark76 said:

Hi, I have a photo of the skeleton tee worn in Germany but unsure how to attach the photo to the post. It's not the Rolling Stone tee as this one ha 6 skeletons on 3 rows. If someone can please let me know how to attach the photo I will happily do so.

Become a club member?

22 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Should be an option link to add a file. 

Club members have the link for easy upload, I think others have to use some photo sharing site.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2018 at 10:21 PM, Black Sabbath said:

Tinypic.com should take care of your uploading picture needs then.

Thanks, will take a look.

In the meantime, if anyone has the chance to take a look Axl is wearing the skeleton tee during You Could be Mine at the Download Festival, it is pretty clear under his jacket at about 1:21 on you tube. Can anyone take a look whilst I try to attach a photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mark76 said:

Thanks, will take a look.

In the meantime, if anyone has the chance to take a look Axl is wearing the skeleton tee during You Could be Mine at the Download Festival, it is pretty clear under his jacket at about 1:21 on you tube. Can anyone take a look whilst I try to attach a photo.

Here's a screen grab of the video you reference. I've not seen that shirt before.

GunsNRosesDownload2018-YouCouldBeMine-Sk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RawkOn said:

Here's a screen grab of the video you reference. I've not seen that shirt before.

GunsNRosesDownload2018-YouCouldBeMine-Sk

He wore it in Berlin too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×