The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone knows where I can find shirt Axl wears during Don't Cry in Tokyo 1992?

That's Jane's Addiction's "Ritual de lo habitual" album cover. A Google search might point you in the right direction.

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2018 at 8:05 AM, Mark76 said:

Can anyone share the link to the new tees? I loved the skeleton one worn in Germany any ideas would be really appreciated! Thank you.

Can you post a photo of which one you're referring to? The skeleton one that I'm familiar with is a Rolling Stones shirt.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-30-at-11.15.23-AM.pn

Hi, I have a photo of the skeleton tee worn in Germany but unsure how to attach the photo to the post. It's not the Rolling Stone tee as this one ha 6 skeletons on 3 rows. If someone can please let me know how to attach the photo I will happily do so.

20 hours ago, Mark76 said:

Hi, I have a photo of the skeleton tee worn in Germany but unsure how to attach the photo to the post. It's not the Rolling Stone tee as this one ha 6 skeletons on 3 rows. If someone can please let me know how to attach the photo I will happily do so.

Should be an option link to add a file. 

20 hours ago, Mark76 said:

Become a club member?

22 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Should be an option link to add a file. 

Club members have the link for easy upload, I think others have to use some photo sharing site.  

On 09/06/2018 at 10:21 PM, Black Sabbath said:

Tinypic.com should take care of your uploading picture needs then.

Thanks, will take a look.

In the meantime, if anyone has the chance to take a look Axl is wearing the skeleton tee during You Could be Mine at the Download Festival, it is pretty clear under his jacket at about 1:21 on you tube. Can anyone take a look whilst I try to attach a photo.

2 hours ago, Mark76 said:

Thanks, will take a look.

In the meantime, if anyone has the chance to take a look Axl is wearing the skeleton tee during You Could be Mine at the Download Festival, it is pretty clear under his jacket at about 1:21 on you tube. Can anyone take a look whilst I try to attach a photo.

Here's a screen grab of the video you reference. I've not seen that shirt before.

GunsNRosesDownload2018-YouCouldBeMine-Sk