• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
On 19/02/2019 at 4:22 AM, Tom-Ass said:

And elf boots lol

Im sure there are better cowboy boots to wear than the gringo elf boots he wears.

Maybe he should get the AXL converse white sneakers he wore on the illusion tour out of retirement.

13 hours ago, Creed said:

GNR_01.jpg

GNR_01.jpg

Remember the fake pic from 2006? While Slash looks actually the same, Axl is loaded like a freight train now.

CtGpsEHUmSz8444mtoHBGfH4eEAv3NaAwwNF8AZm

Wow. Maybe a bad picture/angle but...someome should really hit the gym.

1 hour ago, EvH said:

Wow. Maybe a bad picture/angle but...someome should really hit the gym.

The weirdest thing is that Axl clearly has been hitting the gym in the past few years, just check out how his arms have grown.

And he definitely does cardio conditioning or I doubt he could even get through a single show.

But he certainly has some weight that could be cut.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

The weirdest thing is that Axl clearly has been hitting the gym in the past few years, just check out how his arms have grown.

And he definitely does cardio conditioning or I doubt he could even get through a single show.

But he certainly has some weight that could be cut.

After his ankle operation  in 2016 late 16 and 17 he was starting to slim down and i thought he was going to be going back to his 06 to 2010 look,  but cant answer the weight gain during 2020 shows.

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

After his ankle operation  in 2016 late 16 and 17 he was starting to slim down and i thought he was going to be going back to his 06 to 2010 look,  but cant answer the weight gain during 2020 shows.

Yeah he was slimmer in 2017 and 2018. Now he got really big, My guess is that he is hitting a gym but meds and propably unhealthy eating makes him big

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Okay, I know Axl wears the Amiri jeans, black leather underneath the cuts at first then red flannel. Both badass. I’m not in that market, but does anyone know of some somewhat affordable jeans that have that similar look of the leather on the inside of the rips? Thanks...

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2021 at 11:30 PM, Underhardy said:

Okay, I know Axl wears the Amiri jeans, black leather underneath the cuts at first then red flannel. Both badass. I’m not in that market, but does anyone know of some somewhat affordable jeans that have that similar look of the leather on the inside of the rips? Thanks...

You can find good AMIRI Reps. Go to DesignerReps in Reddit and look for them

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...