The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

Yes that second t shirt. I think its called liquid pistol, was lookin a while back and I believe it's out of print, I really want that one.

Yep its out of print. Was made by Z-brand. Your best chance would be to look on ebay regularly.

Sabbath; That king dick tshirt is merchandise for the company "King Dick" (from UK) who produce tools such as screwdrivers etc.. Their logo is a bulldog. The tshirt Axl is wearing has that bulldog in the center with "Trade Mark" written above, and "King-Dick" underneath. They've sponsored a eurocar team and a motorcycle racing team. Axl probably bought the tshirt when attending one of the races. I had no luck finding their merchandise online.

You could try to contact them, link the picture and ask where to buy such tshirts; http://www.kingdicktools.co.uk/

Edited by Jeez

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the jewellery stuff, I know exactly where Axl bought most of it. He also bought a customized leather jacket from the same place (Bill Wall Leather). WARNING: Its super expensive, so dont fall in love.

Price: $35 000

19p9b7.jpg

Price: $2817

34zwx07.jpg

Price: $1545

141kqb5.gif

Price: $4186

w8q7tk.jpg

As for the jewellery stuff, I know exactly where Axl bought most of it. He also bought a customized leather jacket from the same place (Bill Wall Leather). WARNING: Its super expensive, so dont fall in love.

Price: $35 000

19p9b7.jpg

Price: $2817

34zwx07.jpg

Price: $1545

141kqb5.gif

Price: $4186

w8q7tk.jpg

Jesus, those are really expensive! But imo that jacket looks horrible, classic style biker jacket is the best :popcorn: .

Edited by Black Roses

Jesus, those are really expensive! But imo that jacket looks horrible, classic style biker jacket is the best :popcorn: .

Agreed. The picture is just an example of one of the jackets they've produced, Axl has his customized to his liking (and I like them).

Yeah, you're right. He must just show it a lot more nowadays lol

Also, looking at those bracelets and the prices, I'm guessing I was wrong about the links to the bracelets I posted? :lol:

Most likely. That said, it's a great find as they're indeed very similar and same style. Doubt anyone here's going to pay $1500 for a bracelet, so what you posted will do the job ;)

That's the jacket with the detachable gator tail, isn't it?

Yea haha!

Yea, he wore that at Sturgis and it looked little on him now lol

Also, unfortunately this is the only other one I could really find right now:

15hjzu0.png

167124933_f47b90444a_z.jpg

Looks like it has some sort of Chinese writing on it as well.

But, here's another one I've always had interest in:

qs739w.jpg

281yped.jpg

Here's some challenges for those good at finding the shirts:

tumblr_m96vzrvQS41rnfvefo1_1280.jpg

Secret prize to anyone who can find these anywhere in stock

Great China Wall made that shirt. They're also the same company that made the brown leather jacket with the dragon on the front at Rock AM Ring 2006. Unfortunately I don't think you'll find somewhere that has it in stock since its a 6+ year old limited edition shirt. I remember seeing it online somewhere and the price was around $500.

That's the jacket with the detachable gator tail, isn't it?

Yea haha!

qs739w.jpg

Found this on another site.

MA+ white deerskin leather shirt (€2380 from Darklands Berlin): http://darklandsberlin.com/wordpress...s/img_1030.jpg

MA+ short collarleather shirt (on sale at $1.5K, good price at Mix Mix Honolulu)

They also make a smooth one like Axl is wearing. Expect to pay around 2-2.5K unless you're lucky.

Edited by Kitty Softpaws

Guest bellastar2355

Also, probably a big shot in the dark because I think BBF said he got it in a shop in NY while on tour, but anyone able to find this shirt?:

148359_446489618084_678594_n.jpg

I want that shirt <3

Love Ron