Black Sabbath

The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

Not convinced that Axl is wearing All Saints, especially as the pics above aren't exact matches of the examples provided. All Saints rip off actual designers.

How the hell does he find these brands?

Not convinced that Axl is wearing All Saints, especially as the pics above aren't exact matches of the examples provided. All Saints rip off actual designers.

Well if it's anything to go by, the Kronx bunny t shirt and the Raw power mugshot t-shirts that he does wear retail for a lot less than the all saints shirts. Axl also wore some french designer t shirts when they took photo's of his tattoo's which were around the same price. Point im making is Axl tends to wear t shirts that are under $75. Everything else he wears is through the roof though.

Well if it's anything to go by, the Kronx bunny t shirt and the Raw power mugshot t-shirts that he does wear retail for a lot less than the all saints shirts. Axl also wore some french designer t shirts when they took photo's of his tattoo's which were around the same price. Point im making is Axl tends to wear t shirts that are under $75. Everything else he wears is through the roof though.

Ok, the point I'm making is that the All Saints t-shirt isn't the same one that Axl is wearing in the photo.

Ok, the point I'm making is that the All Saints t-shirt isn't the same one that Axl is wearing in the photo.

Like which one?

Like which one?
Ok well the photo of Axl at Bridge school and the off white t-shirt below it, aren't the same, the skull 'eyes' are dark on the t-shirt Axl is wearing, they're not on the All Saints tee below it.

The tee that Axl Morris posted is closer, I'm not totally convinced though.

Edited by Carburetta

Like which one?
Ok well the photo of Axl at Bridge school and the off white t-shirt below it, aren't the same, the skull 'eyes' are dark on the t-shirt Axl is wearing, they're not on the All Saints tee below it.

The T-shirt under neath the bridge school pic wasn't the same one as axl was wearing in that picture. Here is the bridge school one.

MG004B-1896-1.jpg

The tee underneath the bridge school is worn by axl also, but as he said usually under a jacket.

Edited by Axl_morris

My raptor shirt came today :)

Note to anyone who wears a size Large and looking to get that shit, order an XL. The sizes run a little small.

Yeah thats the one.

Like which one?

I know they're not the same, the name of the shirt is below the picture of him wearing it. The shirt hes wearing in the Bridge School Benefit pic is the Goldrush Cut Collar T-shirt, like it says. The shirt with the two skeletons in the heart is what he wore during the US tour.

Edited by Kitty Softpaws

Got my Elvis mugshot "Born Idol" shirt from ASOS today. They only had XL which I thought would be fine because the Raptor shirt I got is an XL and fits like a Large, but this one is definitely an XL :lol: Oh well, it'll shrink a little and it's still really cool :)

Just thought I'd point out that you can get a red Charles Manson shirt here.

www.charlesmansonfanclub.com

What Type of Clothes Do You Prefer Axl to Wear These Days?

For concerts that is.

Cuz seems like many here dislike his current hat, jacket combo. So what do you guys prefer him to wear? And do consider his current looks.

If he got in shape and went with his look circa 2006? minus the braids he'd look good.

I couldn't care less what singers wear on stage, as long as they do their job properly. But, I do feel Axl's clothes are sorta weird. The hat, the shades, the raincoat, the rings... I don't know. It's weird.

Some ppl here thinks Axl is Britney Spears. Must be this generations of fucked ups thinking American Idol is everywhere and feel the need to judge everything.

It would be great if he released new music and got into shape physically.

Look at his clothing from the 80s and 90s: he looks good, but only because he's in shape. The actual clothing is ridiculous, no more or less ridiculous than what he wears today.

Out of shape people just aren't going to look that great in any clothing, so it's a useless question.

Edited by niceguy
  • Like 1

I really don't care, and really haven't given it any thought, the guy should just wear what feels comfortable..

..maybe avoid the yellow rain coats :D