The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not convinced that Axl is wearing All Saints, especially as the pics above aren't exact matches of the examples provided. All Saints rip off actual designers.

Well if it's anything to go by, the Kronx bunny t shirt and the Raw power mugshot t-shirts that he does wear retail for a lot less than the all saints shirts. Axl also wore some french designer t shirts when they took photo's of his tattoo's which were around the same price. Point im making is Axl tends to wear t shirts that are under $75. Everything else he wears is through the roof though.

Not convinced that Axl is wearing All Saints, especially as the pics above aren't exact matches of the examples provided. All Saints rip off actual designers.

Well if it's anything to go by, the Kronx bunny t shirt and the Raw power mugshot t-shirts that he does wear retail for a lot less than the all saints shirts. Axl also wore some french designer t shirts when they took photo's of his tattoo's which were around the same price. Point im making is Axl tends to wear t shirts that are under $75. Everything else he wears is through the roof though.

Ok, the point I'm making is that the All Saints t-shirt isn't the same one that Axl is wearing in the photo.

Ok, the point I'm making is that the All Saints t-shirt isn't the same one that Axl is wearing in the photo.

Like which one?

Like which one?
Ok well the photo of Axl at Bridge school and the off white t-shirt below it, aren't the same, the skull 'eyes' are dark on the t-shirt Axl is wearing, they're not on the All Saints tee below it.

The tee that Axl Morris posted is closer, I'm not totally convinced though.

Edited by Carburetta

Like which one?
Ok well the photo of Axl at Bridge school and the off white t-shirt below it, aren't the same, the skull 'eyes' are dark on the t-shirt Axl is wearing, they're not on the All Saints tee below it.

The T-shirt under neath the bridge school pic wasn't the same one as axl was wearing in that picture. Here is the bridge school one.

MG004B-1896-1.jpg

The tee underneath the bridge school is worn by axl also, but as he said usually under a jacket.

Edited by Axl_morris

Yeah thats the one.

Like which one?

I know they're not the same, the name of the shirt is below the picture of him wearing it. The shirt hes wearing in the Bridge School Benefit pic is the Goldrush Cut Collar T-shirt, like it says. The shirt with the two skeletons in the heart is what he wore during the US tour.

Edited by Kitty Softpaws

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be great if he released new music and got into shape physically.

Look at his clothing from the 80s and 90s: he looks good, but only because he's in shape. The actual clothing is ridiculous, no more or less ridiculous than what he wears today.

Out of shape people just aren't going to look that great in any clothing, so it's a useless question.

Edited by niceguy
  • Like 1

I like anything but the leopard hat, the ozzy glasses that make him look huge and those elf shoes he's been using. But It'd be great if he started to show his face again. He used to wear the hat and glasses for half the concert in 2010, not the whole damn show. But in a perfect world it'd be 2006 without the braids.