Your concerts in 2013

Powerage5

The Wall - Roger Waters - 20/07/2013

FortarockXL - Rammstein, Airbourne, Motorhead, Volbeat, Finntroll, Opeth etc. - 01/06/2013

Iron Maiden - Graspop 2013

Monster Magnet, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper - 06/08/2013

Whitesnake - 19/06/2013

Edited by st0n3r

The Wall - Roger Waters - 20/07/2013

FortarockXL - Rammstein, Airbourne, Motorhead, Volbeat, Finntroll, Opeth etc. - 01/06/2013

Iron Maiden - Graspop 2013

Monster Magnet, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper - 06/08/2013

Whitesnake - 19/06/2013

Would be cool to meet up at Graspop! ;)

Guest bellastar2355

Possibly planning to see Gn'R at the Governor's Ball in June with GNRSkidRow1 :awesomeface:

And me :max:

And you :awesomeface:

But we're thinking about going whether or not single-day tickets are released, so that's why I didn't mention you :tongue2:

Granted, if I were in your position I wouldn't want to pay the $240 for one show before going to Europe either lol

I hope to see you guys there... i'm going most likely

There's a rumor going on that The Black Crowes will be the special guests at Springsteen's show here in The Netherlands. I REALLY hope this will be true. :mellow:

Edit: BAM! True! ^_^

Wow... that's great. We surely won't have special guest in his show in Spain. :(

Edit: I don't really care to be honest. It could be great with some good guest but I am more than happy only with him. :D

Edited by izzygirl

Wow... that's great. We surely won't have special guest in his show in Spain. :(

Edit: I don't really care to be honest. It could be great with some good guest but I am more than happy only with him. :D

You shouldn't. I've seen him 3 times so far and he always delivers. Absolutely phenomenal. But I'm quite excited about this one. I'm a big Crowes fan, but sadly I'm out of the country during their Amsterdam dates. So I was already bummed about that, but then they announced this as sort of an XL opening slot for Springsteen.

Maybe they'll do a song together too. ^_^ Although that's not always good - in 2009 I saw Springsteen do a duet version of Thunder Road with that douchebag from The Killers. Ruined the song. <_<

You shouldn't. I've seen him 3 times so far and he always delivers. Absolutely phenomenal. But I'm quite excited about this one. I'm a big Crowes fan, but sadly I'm out of the country during their Amsterdam dates. So I was already bummed about that, but then they announced this as sort of an XL opening slot for Springsteen.

Maybe they'll do a song together too. ^_^ Although that's not always good - in 2009 I saw Springsteen do a duet version of Thunder Road with that douchebag from The Killers. Ruined the song. <_<

Eh...this...I've seen that duet on Youtube, multiple times, and I love it. The douchebag from The Killers isn't so bad. :no: Talking about special guests, the shut down at the Hard Rock Calling festival, when he was singing Twist and shout with Sir Paul McCartney was like...wtf?! This year he is heading this festival again though.

I agree with you, The Boss always delivers and his concerts are unique, exciting, thrilling and fuckin' brilliant. He is the best.

the only definite is the one day at the new england metal and hardcore festival. i want to see opeth/ensiferum/katatonia/tyr/heidevolk

i might try to see alice cooper june 20th as well. my boss is a total prick who already cost me seeing maiden so who knows :lol:

Mainly interested in Cooper, but Manson would be cool to see. I feel like his fans would ruin it for me though.

I've seen Manson, he was fucking horrible. If he's the headlining act on this tour then I'll be leaving the gigs early. GWAR is also on the bill for at least the Columbia show :vomit:

Gruesome Twosome was the best co-headline ever. Alice and Zombie together was amazing, nothing can top that.

Nothing so far. My concert days may be coming to an end. I was actually considering going to see Rush for about a minute before I realilzed how lame that would be.

If you think Rush live is lame then your concert days should've ended a long time ago ;)

Nothing so far. My concert days may be coming to an end. I was actually considering going to see Rush for about a minute before I realilzed how lame that would be.

If you think Rush live is lame then your concert days should've ended a long time ago ;)

They are good musicians but them and their fans are pretty dorky. I wouldn't have even considered seeing Rush a decade ago. Aerosmith is probably the only big act left that I haven't seen.

Edited by Randy Lahey

They are good musicians but them and their fans are pretty dorky. I wouldn't have even considered seeing Rush a decade ago. Aerosmith is probably the only big act left that I haven't seen.

And you're not missing anything, they're shit live ;)

ive seen aerosmith twice, theyre great and one of the legendary bands you "must see", they were better the first time i saw them although the set was a lot better the second

ive also seen rush three times, they fucking rock. really hoping i manage to see the clockwork angels tour

I saw the Manson tours from Antichrist Superstar through to their stint at Ozzfest.

Pretty spectacular shows (not so much Ozzfest, they are better in their own environment).

I fell off the wagon after that, but I'd go see them with Cooper.