HEY MODS.

Dan H.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er is cool. it seems like the rest don't give a fuck honestly. Sorry, just the way I see it.

If mygnr was a city it would of burned 2 to 3 months ago. To the ground.

Enough already! It's getting really fucking obnoxious. These people have a pretty thankless job without you bitching constantly. It's unfortunate that you lost the person who catered to your almost ever whim (Madison), but even in your current situation you don't have to deal with half the shit the rest of us did during her reign of terror. Although I will give you the fact that the constant harassment of you by Dazey is obnoxious.

Wow some people are really dramatic over a Guns N' Roses forum.

Exactly. Kind of makes you wonder what difficulties they have in managing their lives in general if it's so hard to just be content existing on a forum without having to control every little thing.

I will give you the fact that the constant harassment of you by Dazey is obnoxious.

Hahaha! Since when did a bit of teasing constitute constant harassment? Fuckin' hell if that's what you think harassment is then I hope you never have to put up with any real grief. It's fun to tease Tommy cos he makes daft threads that invite teasing and then goes apeshit if anybody dares comment to that effect. That's the point at which I'm a cunt cos when somebody reacts to a bit of banter by holding their breath, stamping their feet and taking their ball home it just makes it even funnier to wind em up some more (back me up on this Lenny). :lol: Also how is it "following" somebody when every brainfart has to have its own thread where it will attract the most attention possible? It's the equivalent of stripping naked and running down the street waving your knackers in everybody's face and then kicking off when you get a less than enthusiastic response. :shrugs: Clicking the "new content" button at the top of the page ain't the same as hiding in a bush in his yard with a bottle of chloroform and a length of piano wire. :lol: Stalking? Fucking hell, grow a pair you baby! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

I will give you the fact that the constant harassment of you by Dazey is obnoxious.

Hahaha! Since when did a bit of teasing constitute constant harassment? Fuckin' hell if that's what you think harassment is then I hope you never have to put up with any real grief. It's fun to tease Tommy cos he makes daft threads that invite teasing and then goes apeshit if anybody dares comment to that effect. That's the point at which I'm a cunt cos when somebody reacts to a bit of banter by holding their breath, stamping their feet and taking their ball home it just makes it even funnier to wind em up some more (back me up on this Lenny). :lol: Also how is it "following" somebody when every brainfart has to have its own thread where it will attract the most attention possible? It's the equivalent of stripping naked and running down the street waving your knackers in everybody's face and then kicking off when you get a less than enthusiastic response. :shrugs: Clicking the "new content" button at the top of the page ain't the same as hiding in a bush in his yard with a bottle of chloroform and a length of piano wire. :lol: Stalking? Fucking hell, grow a pair you baby! :lol:

No, its called you being a fucking stalker. "Teasing" is one thing , but give me a fucking break. Following me around to other forums and having you tube videos named after Miesr and me goes a little teasing. I don't know if you are gay or not, following around dude and all, but you are a stalker.

I see what you do. You friend people that have no jobs or are doing shitty in life and you befriend them to make your self feel better. Good plan!

At least I don't have to spend 15000 to 20000 to hang out with your friends.

Edited by ThomasMeadow