A bit OT: At 1212 Benefit Show kanye wearing blk leather kilt and jersey like 92 Axl'

Cockaroachsoup2011

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who thinks that was bad is an old man or a metal fan

Really? It wasn't just bad it was horrible. And I kinda dig some of his shit too. That was really fucking bad, and the autotune and background noises were annoying as hell

Kanye is one of the best live performers in the rap business.

That is not saying alot here man, if that is rap's best I feel really bad for the genre :(

Really? It wasn't just bad it was horrible. And I kinda dig some of his shit too. That was really fucking bad, and the autotune and background noises were annoying as hell

That's not really saying much. That's basically saying he's just the shiniest turd.

That's not really saying much. That's basically saying he's just the shiniest turd.

hue hue hue

hue hue hue

heavy background, no musicians, autotune, etc etc etc seems like a talented performer to me. Maybe I am wrong though, I would not pay $0.01 to see this travisty

At very least he could have at least performed live ...

he did perform live, you dense fuck. the autotune is a part of the song, go listen to the album.

hue hue hue

heavy background, no musicians, autotune, etc etc etc seems like a talented performer to me. Maybe I am wrong though, I would not pay $0.01 to see this travisty

The "heavy background" was nothing more than what Axl was doing in 2010 with the backing track. He was performing over it, not behind it.

Not even going to respond to "no musicians" since it's clear you're an idiot who doesn't understand how rock music works.

I've already addressed the autotune.

he did perform live, you dense fuck. the autotune is a part of the song, go listen to the album.

Wait autotune = live?

hue hue hue

The "heavy background" was nothing more than what Axl was doing in 2010 with the backing track. He was performing over it, not behind it.

Not even going to respond to "no musicians" since it's clear you're an idiot who doesn't understand how rock music works.

I've already addressed the autotune.

Rock music? LOL wtf. last band I saw had musicians on stage.

Wait autotune = live?

yes, autotune is still performing live. just because there's an effect on the mic doesn't change that, especially when it's a part of the song on the album that's necessary to perform the song right.

rap music, my bad

To me using autotune live is akain to lip syncing. IMO. Anyway if he was using computer enhanced vocals I can't imagine how he would have sounded live. I feel bad for the genre seriously I am not trying to stir the pot I am feeling like rap must be almost finished if that is the genre's best live singer. That fucking sucks man

Anyway back to the kilt, I did not find it near as shocking as many did on twitter (too young to remember Axl apparently)

Edited by gunsguy

Wait autotune = live?

yes, autotune is still performing live. just because there's an effect on the mic doesn't change that, especially when it's a part of the song on the album that's necessary to perform the song right.

rap music, my bad

To me using autotune live is akain to lip syncing. IMO. Anyway if he was using computer enhanced vocals I can't imagine how he would have sounded live. I feel bad for the genre seriously I am not trying to stir the pot I am feeling like rap must be almost finished if that is the genre's best live singer. That fucking sucks man

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

Kanye was on mute so I wouldn't know, but my guess was he was indeed awful (as usual).

Good idea, it's funny I watched the whole show with wife, this guy 2 songs in the noise was so bad my wife left the room to read and I am here on the computer, no tv in this room. Done watching

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

speaker (talker, rapper, we)my bad

Kanye was on mute so I wouldn't know, but my guess was he was indeed awful (as usual).

Good idea, it's funny I watched the whole show with wife, this guy 2 songs in the noise was so bad my wife left the room to read and I am here on the computer, no tv in this room. Done watching

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

well if you thought his rap performance was bad i guess you just aren't a fan of the genre at all

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

well if you thought his rap performance was bad i guess you just aren't a fan of the genre at all

I admit I am not a huge fan but... I do dig a few of his tunes among others. Having said that his performance tonight, the autotune, the song choices turned me off sorry m8

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

Can you stop with this kind of nonsense? You can hate Kanye and like his genre of music. The guy is awful. I'd rather jab sharp objects into my ears than willingly listen to him.

That said, I'm watching on youtube. Waiting for this "Nirvana" abortion.

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

Can you stop with this kind of nonsense? You can hate Kanye and like his genre of music. The guy is awful. I'd rather jab sharp objects into my ears than willingly listen to him.

That said, I'm watching on youtube. Waiting for this "Nirvana" abortion.

who should i listen to, a bunch of out of touch classic rock fans on a guns n roses board or people who actually know what they're talking about?