Who will leave 1st? Tommy or bumble. Or at the same time?

ThomasMeadow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We know bumble Hates being in gnr. And the video interview just posted tommy looks like he hates life. So who's 1st to leave?

i hope Tommy leave. He is a disrespectful prick, totally unneccesary. Bring back Duff

Looksl ike to me: BBF loves his paycheck, so he wouldn't leave

Edited by Crash Diet

Only Crash Dicksuck could wander in this thread and think someone was crying. See manlicker? This is the retardation that is commonplace around here. :shakeshead:

This is not the attitude section, so i reported your insults

Last post to you in this thread from me

Edited by Crash Diet

Only Crash Dicksuck could wander in this thread and think someone was crying. See manlicker? This is the retardation that is commonplace around here. :shakeshead:

This is not the attitude section, so i reported your insults

Last post to you in this thread from me

THANK YOU!

Yup faggyvagy, I just can't tolerate myself. Do you have a shoulder I can cry on? Wait. Fuck that! Why am I letting a complete fucking moron persuade me to hate on the pure perfection that is posting right now? Won't happen again. Looks like I have more idiots to respond to. I'll be back soon.

Oh noes. I got reported in a thread that was posted in the wrong section by a moron. Whatever will I do? Think I'll hide behind maygay, nobody will find me there.

why should this thread be in attitude? for fuck's sake, the name of this section is DISCUSSION and news. if you want total worshipping, htgth is the place for you.

@topic: i also see tommy talking a lot of shit if he leaves the band one day, the guy seems to be a big asshole. bbf would be a little more respectful, even being probably the most frustrated guitar player of the planet.

Edited by maynard