Hollywood Rose Songs

jman2000

Hey Marc! I was wondering if you knew anything about these songs and could clear some stuff up. First, are Taxi Driver and That Something the same track? 2nd, what is Out of Control? 3rd, do you know what the second Cold Hard Cash demo is? The first is guitar and vocal which I believe I have. I don't have another demo besides the short clip of one from your Reckless Road stuff. All the tracks are on this album and I am thinking about buying it so i'll have them all. http://www.gnrfarm.com/horocotr.html

please dont post links from rip-off bootleg-sellers, its a shame that fans still have to deal with people selling stuff they dont even own or had anything to do with the release/leak from a band they're supposely fan from. my advice: ask/look around and you'll get the for free.

now if Marc would ever release something of his vaults i'd be one of the first buyers for real, and i hope other GN'R fans would do the same!!

Question for Marc if you've heard the RAPIDFIRE demo back then? it was supposed to be released and that sadly got cancelled in 2012....its such a mess, shame and brutal knock to classic Guns fans that we rarely ever get anything officially released old band related. and keep in mind that they've filmed all the UYI tour professionally. why MTV didnt re-broadcast "The Ritz 1988" or wont broadcast it on 02/02/2013 as 25th anniversary sucks, a lot. hell, even Duff and Slash are ok with officiall old band releases, just the Axl camp is stopping about ANYTHING old band related, the period which made him multimillionaire in the first place. i dont get it.....

please dont post links from rip-off bootleg-sellers, its a shame that fans still have to deal with people selling stuff they dont even own or had anything to do with the release/leak from a band they're supposely fan from. my advice: ask/look around and you'll get the for free.

now if Marc would ever release something of his vaults i'd be one of the first buyers for real, and i hope other GN'R fans would do the same!!

Question for Marc if you've heard the RAPIDFIRE demo back then? it was supposed to be released and that sadly got cancelled in 2012....its such a mess, shame and brutal knock to classic Guns fans that we rarely ever get anything officially released old band related. and keep in mind that they've filmed all the UYI tour professionally. why MTV didnt re-broadcast "The Ritz 1988" or wont broadcast it on 02/02/2013 as 25th anniversary sucks, a lot. hell, even Duff and Slash are ok with officiall old band releases, just the Axl camp is stopping about ANYTHING old band related, the period which made him multimillionaire in the first place. i dont get it.....

Sorry man, but actually that cd is one that person put together. The rest are fakes. And the Rapidfire ones have been cancelled and probably never released for a few reasons. You can read the story at www.rapidfire1983.com.