Uzi Suicidal LLC.

jman2000

Guest GNR Meow

Jesus fuckin Christ that guy has had thousands, if not tens of thousands of Guns' videos taken down. *mutters obscenities*

Stop with the mock indignation,you aren't impressing anyone.

Don't pussyfoot around with Utube, Go straight to Team Brazil with this vital information.

idiots

His name is Matt Larsen. (the Uz

He is legit ladies and gentlemen,Head of Music at Monster Energy but did remove some of this copyright infringements using Uzisuicidalllc.Don't drag his name through your little pigsty.

idiots.

Edited by GNR Meow

Also, YouTube only allows people to claim copyright infringement if they are the ones that own it. This guy obviously doesn't own it. He is just being an asshole who doesn't want anyone to have GNR stuff besides himself.

Which makes no sense on his part because it isn't like any of the stuff on youtube is exclusive or not available at ease anywhere else online.

• 6 months later...

Jesus fuckin Christ that guy has had thousands, if not tens of thousands of Guns' videos taken down. *mutters obscenities*

Stop with the mock indignation,you aren't impressing anyone.

Don't pussyfoot around with Utube, Go straight to Team Brazil with this vital information.

idiots

His name is Matt Larsen. (the Uz

He is legit ladies and gentlemen,Head of Music at Monster Energy but did remove some of this copyright infringements using Uzisuicidalllc.Don't drag his name through your little pigsty.

idiots.

HAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAA I was impressed by his mock indignation. Adds a flair of drama to the whole fiasco. Head of Monster Energy or not...hes still an asshole. By chopping off peoples ability to view GNR old and new or hearing anything GNR related....all he really is doing is fucking over GNR and what little promotion they do have. Its 2013 and its the era of social media.. a huge boon for business promotion. If viewing GNR for free on YOUTUBE is costing GNR anything I would be surprised. It may be the only saving grace that GNR has given they do shit for releasing anything for any reason.

Yeah you "idiots" just stop it...stop it righ now or or or im going to call you morons next...or maybe stupid or ignorant or dumb!!!

maybe we should start a campain against monster energy, Ill never buy the shit now.

You shouldnt...Im a Dr. and I just finished doing a report for our school district here in Loveland based on new research that the FDA instigated looking into the ingredients of energy drinks. Studies are showing that they cause atrophy of the testicles and gives rise to female secondary sex characteritics in males by changing the testosterone into estrogen...Obesity (gynocomastia`man boobs)..lower testosterone, weight gain, diabetes in a can etc.. and the same it true- vise versa for girls only it messes with their reproductive cycles and gives them more pronounced facial hair. Since its the drink of choice for teens and marketed to them .... in essence its a toxic poison.

But in solidarity to brother Manetz... I wont drink Monster just cuz the guy is an asshole who deprived thousands of people of being able to enjoy a few minutes of GNR.

Edited by rockerman

It's been widely speculated that Warchild's people (by 'people' I'm referring to the many personalities existent within her head and not real human beings) are responsible for Uzi Suicidal and its war on all things GNR video.

Edited by NGOG

The son of a bitch managed to suspend my NuGNR YouTube account. There were great videos, with more than 200 thousand views. Motherfucker.

That is disgraceful. You should contact youtube and make a complaint.

You really should Manets. That's fucked up. They owe your stuff back. It's at least worth a try.

Warchild?

Actually, I think this is the right answer.

The only person in here defending the account (GNR Meow) turned out to be warchild in the end too. :lol:

If that's the case it's pretty poor that GnR camp haven't stepped in to address this, as someone pointed out its not doing them any good either. I'm assuming they do know about the uzisuicidal account as it seems to have been going on for a few years.

The son of a bitch managed to suspend my NuGNR YouTube account. There were great videos, with more than 200 thousand views. Motherfucker.

File a complaint with youtube and say your account was hacked. You didn't know anything about the video.