Uzi Suicidal LLC.

jman2000

So, uh, I posted this in the other thread, but Uzi Suicidal LLC uploaded an 'official' version of the track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gjeOfwZkck

Shit's getting weirder and weirder.

Holy shit, that is downright bizarre. Does this "guy" have a legitimate connection to the band? Is it possible someone from the GNR camp authorized this song to be freely available to the fans? If so, I wonder if that represents a shift in attitude towards leaked material that they don't mind being out there. Couple that with MSL's assertion that more stuff was coming ... could the word be soon?

Edited by axlsalinger

Warchild?

Actually, I think this is the right answer.

The only person in here defending the account (GNR Meow) turned out to be warchild in the end too. :lol:

sorry, i meant who is warchild? a user from here?

She is a crazy woman who is obsessed with Axl. By crazy I don't mean Thomas Meadows crazy, but actually literally crazy.

She has been banned from most GnR forum around on multiple occassions. Even from HTGTH.

She has posted on this forum under numerous accounts - most recently the Meow one, and as Sailway - where she pretented to be a man. She also had a female account that was "dating" sailway.....as well as other accounts that tried to prove that sailway was a real person and not her!!!!!!!!

Sometimes she'll have 3-4 accounts going at once and will hold conversations with herself and her alt accounts........and, I kid you not, even have fake arguments between them!!!!!

She will also send you the most crazy and disturbing PMs.

wow, I vaguely remember Sailaway but dont remember any of that creepy shit happening, i must not have been paying attention :)

I think Larsen is working for GN'R. GN'R probably hire him, a third party, on the premise that ifGN'R deleted stuff themselves Axl could face an Ulrich v Napster style fan back-clash. That is my theory and I am sticking to it until proved otherwise.

So if GNR hired someone to delete youtube posts, how does that avoid a backlash? If he was hired by GNR, then it is GNR taking it down. He is working as an employee or contractor and doing it on behalf of GNR. I doubt Axl would just sit there on youtube deleting stuff. Lars certainly hired help in his claim too.

So, uh, I posted this in the other thread, but Uzi Suicidal LLC uploaded an 'official' version of the track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gjeOfwZkck

Shit's getting weirder and weirder.

Holy shit, that is downright bizarre. Does this "guy" have a legitimate connection to the band? Is it possible someone from the GNR camp authorized this song to be freely available to the fans? If so, I wonder if that represents a shift in attitude towards leaked material that they don't mind being out there. Couple that with MSL's assertion that more stuff was coming ... could the word be soon?

Well, MSL has been saying more stuff is coming for a while now... could be just a coincidence

I think Larsen is working for GN'R. GN'R probably hire him, a third party, on the premise that ifGN'R deleted stuff themselves Axl could face an Ulrich v Napster style fan back-clash. That is my theory and I am sticking to it until proved otherwise.

So if GNR hired someone to delete youtube posts, how does that avoid a backlash? If he was hired by GNR, then it is GNR taking it down. He is working as an employee or contractor and doing it on behalf of GNR. I doubt Axl would just sit there on youtube deleting stuff. Lars certainly hired help in his claim too.

You miss my point. We are not supposed to know that he is working for Guns N' Roses (and indeed, considering I am the only one here who believes Larsen is working for GN'R, the ruse has to a great extent, been successful). A fan posts a video. Uzi/Larsen deletes it (working for GN'R). The fan thinks Uzi is the wanker, not GN'R.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Warchild?

The only person in here defending the account (GNR Meow) turned out to be warchild in the end too. :lol:

She is a crazy woman who is obsessed with Axl. By crazy I don't mean Thomas Meadows crazy, but actually literally crazy.

She has been banned from most GnR forum around on multiple occassions. Even from HTGTH.

She has posted on this forum under numerous accounts - most recently the Meow one, and as Sailway - where she pretented to be a man. She also had a female account that was "dating" sailway.....as well as other accounts that tried to prove that sailway was a real person and not her!!!!!!!!

Sometimes she'll have 3-4 accounts going at once and will hold conversations with herself and her alt accounts........and, I kid you not, even have fake arguments between them!!!!!

For real? People do this?

Warchild?

For real? People do this?

It would seem "person" does this.

• 1 month later...

OCCUPY mygnrforum# starts now Gunners vs haters

Naughty Soundcloud user is busted!!

Mack Arillo your game is up. Step off "bonham"

According to the filth that owns/runs the cesspool known as "mygnrforum" my name is nazisuicidal HA!

Scores of haters on *certain online forums* #suckitmygnr

Forums full of Ratbastards, fk em' all

Most of it is threats to GNRForums and saying they're busting Soundcloud users. I didn't see anything about YouTube videos though.

They posted on 2 September with the caption "Backflash"
tumblr_mtweytxTsG1rliddzo1_500.jpg
(http://twitpic.com/dbmbwe)

I'll look through it in more detail later, but that's what I have right now

Edited by wfuckinga

You miss my point. We are not supposed to know that he is working for Guns N' Roses (and indeed, considering I am the only one here who believes Larsen is working for GN'R, the ruse has to a great extent, been successful). A fan posts a video. Uzi/Larsen deletes it (working for GN'R). The fan thinks Uzi is the wanker, not GN'R.

I think that is a very good explanation which I hadn't thought about. Interesting...

They called BBA "a fucking psychopath" and posted a picture (http://twitpic.com/9d6mf4)

@flayertim92 true-here's a pic of BBA/fucking psychopath http://twitpic.com/9d6mf4

Here's what I found about YouTube:
@GNRevolution--you guys are even more tarded than I imagined...HA!

@axlrose--GNRevolution has a prob with you taking down their illegal utubes,yes they are morons....
@GNRevolution-u rly r idiots aren't u?? HA !!

GNRevolution @UziSuicidal now you're gonna get to show youtube which copyrights of which vids you own, specifically boots of shows I went to

There's a lot of hate toward MyGNR and GNREvo, both of which I know Warchild was banned from. I honestly think this is her.

• Like 2