What ever happened to all this?

jman2000

http://forum.gunsnro...hp?topic=1784.0

Did anything there come true? At all?

No. A couple of years ago, MSL tried making people believe that he was in possession of some secret files in an effort to try and negotiate with hoarders who may have been in possession of unreleased material. He was able to convince darknemus to play along and then they had some staged, public fallout once darknemus claimed that the secret files were too potentially damning and he no longer wanted to be involved. Despite numerous claims that he [MSL] was going to make these files public, he obviously wasn't able to. He then played the "I've been silenced by the GNR camp" card and has publically alluded to this to this very day.

About 95% of the fanbase knows damn well that he is full of shit, but there is a very small minority who flock to him because they are delusional enough to believe that their misguided loyalty may lead to him sharing these non-existant files with them. I spoke with MSL face-to-face last year at the UCAP Orlando show and he confirmed to me that the whole 'secret files' bit was a ruse designed to score more unreleased, copyrighted material. Obviously and not surprisingly, he publically maintains that this conversation between he and I never took place.

One thing that MSL was right about, when he and I last spoke, was how gullible the fanbase really is. In 2007, he was this nobody wrestler who couldn't afford a guitar. Fast-fwd 5 years and he is this rich, retired, entertainment industry professional who claims to have funds readily available to make $100k wagers to other fans who call him out on his shit.

No. A couple of years ago, MSL tried making people believe that he was in possession of some secret files in an effort to try and negotiate with hoarders who may have been in possession of unreleased material. He was able to convince darknemus to play along and then they had some staged, public fallout once darknemus claimed that the secret files were too potentially damning and he no longer wanted to be involved. Despite numerous claims that he [MSL] was going to make these files public, he obviously wasn't able to. He then played the "I've been silenced by the GNR camp" card and has publically alluded to this to this very day.

About 95% of the fanbase knows damn well that he is full of shit, but there is a very small minority who flock to him because they are delusional enough to believe that their misguided loyalty may lead to him sharing these non-existant files with them. I spoke with MSL face-to-face last year at the UCAP Orlando show and he confirmed to me that the whole 'secret files' bit was a ruse designed to score more unreleased, copyrighted material. Obviously and not surprisingly, he publically maintains that this conversation between he and I never took place.

One thing that MSL was right about, when he and I last spoke, was how gullible the fanbase really is. In 2007, he was this nobody wrestler who couldn't afford a guitar. Fast-fwd 5 years and he is this rich, retired, entertainment industry professional who claims to have funds readily available to make $100k wagers to other fans who call him out on his shit.

It's not about gullibility. It's about a band that at best keeps its fanbase completely in the dark and at worst habitually lies or misinforms, thus creating a scene where fans cling to any semblance of "news" whatsoever.

What do you mean camp? What?

UCAP? What's that?

Sounds fishy.

What do you mean camp? What?

UCAP? What's that?

Sounds fishy.

Seriously? Camp = Management/legal team.

UCAP = Up Close And Personal tour from early last year.

I think BBA and I should both take polygraphs so we can get to the bottom of this whole he said/she said nonsense. I've never met BBA. Other members of this board were with me at the Orlando show. We tried to get BBA to meet up with us, but he refused.

But we can settle this easily by taking polygraphs. Whoever is lying should pay for the expense of the polygraphs and be permanently banned from MYGNR.

In addition, if I am lying, I will give BBA $25,000. If he is lying, he doesn't have to give me anything. Just has to pay for the polygraph & agree to permanent banishment here.

This should be very easy to set up if BBA is willing.

Fuckin LOL. You should change your name to Walter Mitty.

^^i don't know if MSL is lying about the whole USB thing or not, but I've seen him make similar offers time and time again, and the other party always refuses to participate. the last instance of this was that dickhead claiming someone sent him a CD with 8 songs via post. :rofl-lol:

I don't see why BBA wouldn't agree to this offer if he was telling the truth.

Lmao