Sign in to follow this  
tsunta

Could someone photoshop a picture of what all members of original Guns look like today on stage

NOTE TO EVERYONE, when you are ALL 50yrs old you will be FAT and out of shape

Yea, but we're not pretending to be rock stars.

Not an excuse

Then again these guys are actual professionals. Unlike Axl and his horribad guitarists.

MetallicaDownload2012ThrashHits.jpg

Guest bellastar2355

You guys make it sound like he needs a wheelchair to move. He's a little out of shape but he's lost weight and honestly at the golden globes his body didn't look so bad. His face was a little bloated but that's probably cause he drinks

You guys make it sound like he needs a wheelchair to move. He's a little out of shape but he's lost weight and honestly at the golden globes his body didn't look so bad. His face was a little bloated but that's probably cause he drinks

Not an excuse

Then again these guys are actual professionals. Unlike Axl and his horribad guitarists.

MetallicaDownload2012ThrashHits.jpg

Agree, I think James looks better as he ages. I've always been a Metallica fan, even before I was a GNR fan. But am a bigger GNR fan now.

Adler looks like an idiot.

Probably because he is a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

In the 'Emporor' pic, could that be scarring on Axl's neck?

Also, I think it has been wrongly assumed over the years that the yellow Rio jacket is a rain coat, like a yellow mack, look closer, it's made of wool.

Axl isn't even fat. Maybe he's a bit out of shape, but not fat.

And actually, you can avoid being fat and out of shape at 50. Yes, losing fat will get harder the older you get, but if you just eat healthy and exercise regularly all your life, you won't probably be fat at 50. You won't ever be fat. I mean , we take care of our houses and cars, so why not take care of yourself :). Being fat is not a force of nature, that you can do nothing about :).

Everyone? Are you fucking high, how many 50 years old people have you seen? My dad is 60 and he's fucking thin, also my uncle, my aunt, my teachers, my friend's parent and many people i know, maybe their faces, their bodies look horrible. But everyone is fat, wtf? You're living in Fat town?

Edited by Black Roses

Being 50 can make loosing weight harder, and loosing such beer belly that Axl seems to be sporting can be even harder. Of course I would also like to see uncle Axl in a better physical shape, but he seems to be happy like that. He can still move alot on stage and sing. But he does seem to have some sort of later Elvis period going on. It's unfortunate but what can you do. I don't care if he doesn't get back to his long distance runner figure as long as he would put out new music. i'm mostly anxious about that.

8436584202_350ec65da2_m.jpg

8436584606_d25807bcbe_m.jpg

OMG he looks even worse with the guys....

It's just the clothes, really. If they'd used photos of Axl in a leather jacket, he'd probably look less out-of-place.

8436584202_350ec65da2_m.jpg

8436584606_d25807bcbe_m.jpg

OMG he looks even worse with the guys....

It's just the clothes, really. If they'd used photos of Axl in a leather jacket, he'd probably look less out-of-place.

I agree with that, but most of the pictures of axl in a leather jacket either had him running around with a mic or him standing with his mouth wide open taking a breath. Both of those would look rather odd.

use this 306180_384309428257861_36843365_n.jpg

Ooohh I've always liked this picture of Axl as he looks so badass here and it is fairly new compared to most of his badass pictures ftom the cornrows days.

Edited by cheesecake

Seriously you guys going back and forth bagging Axl or bagging Slash are fucken pathetic. I don't know who is worse honestly. Some of you guys defend these individuals like they are your parents or deity, it's downright fucken scary.

Seriously you guys going back and forth bagging Axl or bagging Slash are fucken pathetic. I don't know who is worse honestly. Some of you guys defend these individuals like they are your parents or deity, it's downright fucken scary.

:awesomeface: :awesomeface: :awesomeface: :awesomeface:

I'll compliment when I feel it's due, and critique when I feel it's due. Won't spare Axl the criticism if I feel he deserves to be critiqued.

Edited by cheesecake