Does Axl have any friends that have nothing to do with him financially?

izzydoezit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean like true friends, that have nothing to do with work and there is no interest that can translate to money from both sides.

I can't think of someone. Not saying that there is nobody, but I'd like to know.

That's because you don't know jack shit about Axl. Although you like to pretend you do.

Bravo though, I'm sure you and your buddies are high fiving over this thread. :jerkoff:

I mean like true friends, that have nothing to do with work and there is no interest that can translate to money from both sides.

I can't think of someone. Not saying that there is nobody, but I'd like to know.

That's because you don't know jack shit about Axl. Although you like to pretend you do.

Congratulations! You've found something in common.

GNR were an unsigned band when Del met them. Wasn't he a roadie or something for them?

:rofl-lol:

Anyway, Izzy, Baz, Elton John seemed to be an acquaintance of his. They played Rosario Dawson's birthday party some years ago, are they friends?

Bravo though, I'm sure you and your buddies are high fiving over this thread. :jerkoff:

What a bullshit post. Vague weak insults. Can you answer the question? If not gtfo.

:rofl-lol:

Anyway, Izzy, Baz, Elton John seemed to be an acquaintance of his. They played Rosario Dawson's birthday party some years ago, are they friends?

Both Izzy and Sebastian receive paychecks from him though. I mean, when they perform with him.

What a bullshit post. Vague weak insults. Can you answer the question? If not gtfo.

Sorry, I just was surprised that anyone proclaiming themselves to be a "fan" is so ignorant about Axl, you can't even name one of his friends. Sebastian Bach. Zakk Wylde. I can go on, if you like...

Elton is a business affiliation too. Not really a friend in the usual meaning. You know like what Marc Canter is to Slash for example. Or other friends that Slash has since the early days that have not much to do with the music industry.

Sorry, I just was surprised that anyone proclaiming themselves to be a "fan" is so ignorant about Axl, you can't even name one of his friends. Sebastian Bach. Zakk Wylde. I can go on, if you like...

Obviously you didn't read the thread title. Or you didn't understand it?

If Axl apologized to Slash, I think, MAYBE, Slash would be his friend again.

LOL you don´t know what happened between those two and you don´t know who should apologize to who either. Any of those guys are perfect and probably they both contributed to their anymosity, not just "evil Axl".

Axl isn't one of these celebs that maintain public friendships. He's a private guy that has respectful relationships we coincidentally hear about every so often. Kimi Raikkonen, Neil Young, Rosario Dawson.

Edited by NGOG

Elton is a business affiliation too. Not really a friend in the usual meaning. You know like what Marc Canter is to Slash for example. Or other friends that Slash has since the early days that have not much to do with the music industry.

LOL I think you're the one having trouble understanding what the word "financially" means. (i'm literally laughing out loud at you right now). Ohhh I see, when you said "financially" you mean any person who has ever, at any time, been linked to Axl at a concert, gig, album. Yesiree, Zakk and Seb are soooo intertwined with Axl financially. :jerkoff:

Axl's a private person. You don't know jack shit about who his friends are. Your thread is moronic. But no surprise there. Consider the source.

Brainsaber why don't you take that pole out of your ass and stop being such a gimp. And yes, Sebastian is financially linked to Axl, though they are obviously friends too. Saying that I haven't heard either of them taking about each other in a while.

LOL I think you're the one having trouble understanding what the word "financially" means. (i'm literally laughing out loud at you right now). Ohhh I see, when you said "financially" you mean any person who has ever, at any time, been linked to Axl at a concert, gig, album. Yesiree, Zakk and Seb are soooo intertwined with Axl financially. :jerkoff:

Axl's a private person. You don't know jack shit about who his friends are. Your thread is moronic. But no surprise there. Consider the source.

Braindead you are an idiot. I can't explain it further to you.

Saying that I haven't heard either of them taking about each other in a while.

Bach is in trouble for being kind to Slash.

Really? He's on the shit list?