Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

Looking For A Trade

Wonder where he works out, hes ripped.

LOL! Back on topic, I hope luke gets something because that'd be nice for all of us.

I'm honestly disappointed in myself for even having downloaded that.

That\s the obvious product of multi tracks and Audacity. I hope someone didn't con you into paying anything for that shit.

Guest LarsNorwegw

That's fake. Multitracks remix

How can u tell. Did/do you have it?

U dumb cocksucking piece of shit.

Couldn't give a rat's arse about demo's and remixes. Don't see the fascination with them to be honest.

New songs - now that would give me a hard-on that could cut through granite !

:)

yeah doesnt sound like a demo. that ending made me laugh though.

I have an audio recording of Dizzy Reed on the crapper. Will trade for the demos of Oklahoma and Jackie Chan.

Guest NGOG

lolpowell

Was this nimrod not banned for his vile remark in the Brazilian fire thread?

First he admits to no concrete assurance of its realness, except 'a source' who would find it pretty simple to convince a person of such a poorly brain cell count. Then he openly expresses an intention to leak whatever he was never going to attain anyway. Andre eat your heart out.

Edited by NGOG

Hoarders to do have new and unreleased songs don't want to trade for anything less than new and unreleased songs. I personally don't think there are any new songs out there. People I have spoken with(some may surprise you) have spent alot of time trying to obtain new songs through various methods and have not come across anything even resembling a real song. Who knows..

Guest NGOG

I'm inclined to believe Skwerl who suggests upto 10 songs have leaked from the industry into certain circles. I don't believe you would have spoken to anybody who posesses or knows the posessers of said songs as they are in aspects of life noone would expect an unheard GN'R song. No personality linked with the forums has material/ or knows of material.

lolpowell

Was this nimrod not banned for his vile remark in the Brazilian fire thread?

First he admits to no concrete assurance of its realness, except 'a source' who would find it pretty simple to convince a person of such a poorly brain cell count. Then he openly expresses an intention to leak whatever he was never going to attain anyway. Andre eat your heart out.

still thing axl should leak " light my fire " in there honor

You couldn't honestly think people will be gullible enough to believe that's an actual band demo, surely?

Why isn't this locked? Its obviously fake.

But that Better demo is good shit :)

Edited by jimb0

I'm inclined to believe Skwerl who suggests upto 10 songs have leaked from the industry into certain circles. I don't believe you would have spoken to anybody who posesses or knows the posessers of said songs as they are in aspects of life noone would expect an unheard GN'R song. No personality linked with the forums has material/ or knows of material.

That's fine lol. That's why I said "Who knows" at the end. Don't forget Skwerl also alluded to more songs leaking 4 years ago which never came to fruition. I never said the people I have spoken to possessed any songs either, they did claim to have tangible and rare GnR items though(grenade cover, unreleased pro shot concert DVD etc. They did show me emails of people who contacted them and no one had offered them any new, unreleased songs. There were a heap of fake songs involving cutting Axl's voice from old demos and auto-tuning them to a backing track but easily detectable. Most of the things people were offering were fan shot footage of shows. I don't believe there are songs out there, if you do, more power to you. I can't prove that there aren't songs out there just as much as you can't prove that there are.

I pissed myself laughing at that Better remix. It's so bad it's good.

It's not even in the awesome catagory of being so bad it's good like Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. It's just fucken bad.

I pissed myself laughing at that Better remix. It's so bad it's good.

It's not even in the awesome catagory of being so bad it's good like Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. It's just fucken bad.

I definitely need to fire up my samples in Garageband and make a bad remix of something. This I Love could do with a techno remix.