Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

Looking For A Trade

I pissed myself laughing at that Better remix. It's so bad it's good.

It's not even in the awesome catagory of being so bad it's good like Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. It's just fucken bad.

I definitely need to fire up my samples in Garageband and make a bad remix of something. This I Love could do with a techno remix.

That's exactly what I did, back when Better Gone was discovered. I've been on a break from GarageBand for a while but I do have a challenge from a friend to make a trip-hop song out of the Chinese Democracy album. Got to have a crack at that sometime.

Better Gone is terrible... if Axl would release an album full of those kind of remixes, he would destroy Guns N'Roses...

I recommend plumbing or joinery. Welding is good also.

I pissed myself laughing at that Better remix. It's so bad it's good.

It's not even in the awesome catagory of being so bad it's good like Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. It's just fucken bad.

I definitely need to fire up my samples in Garageband and make a bad remix of something. This I Love could do with a techno remix.

That's exactly what I did, back when Better Gone was discovered. I've been on a break from GarageBand for a while but I do have a challenge from a friend to make a trip-hop song out of the Chinese Democracy album. Got to have a crack at that sometime.

I can't wait to hear it. Your remix should suffice for when Axl decides a new album is coming - you've got approximately 235 years to make something.

As promised

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mh5uxl

now send me offers

"sorry demo mix"? Is it really a demo or you remixed studio ver?

Its A Demo from 2006

I don't expect anyone to believe its real i give you my word but what good is that?

anyone looking to trade with me please let me no

lukepowell1988@googlemail.com

or a pm

So you don't expect anyone to think its real? How are you going to get someone to trade then? a rather bizarre negotiation technique......but then again this is mygnr.

He is not trying to be like Andre, and be so confident that it's real then of course everyones going to say it's fake. He is saying, you have my word if you want to believe me you can.