Skwerl Questions

jman2000

Hey guys!

I'm making this thread for everyone here who has questions for skwerl as he can now talk more about stuff. My questions are....

What are the songs that are out there?

Were there any songs you had that didn't get a chance to leak?

Thanks skwerl, and I hope you can get around to answering all the questions!

Hey guys!

I'm making this thread for everyone here who has questions for skwerl as he can now talk more about stuff. My questions are....

Skewrl has already answered these questions during his last visit.

Why don't you guys wait until we hear something official from the band? Believe me, things aren't nearly as bleak as some of you are making them out to be.

Hey guys!

Why don't you guys wait until we hear something official from the band? Believe me, things aren't nearly as bleak as some of you are making them out to be.

And what the answers are? Don't know anything about that... :question:

Hey guys!

I dont remember exactly, but I *think* he said that there is more music out there, but the people that have it, dont know they have it. Meaning that they aren't die hard gnr fans...its random studio engineers, record label people.

The way he made it sound is that the people that have the discs wouldn't know if it was gnr, or some other random band.

And I think he said he leaked what he had.

Hey guys!

I dont remember exactly, but I *think* he said that there is more music out there, but the people that have it, dont know they have it. Meaning that they aren't die hard gnr fans...its random studio engineers, record label people.

The way he made it sound is that the people that have the discs wouldn't know if it was gnr, or some other random band.

And I think he said he leaked what he had.

Thanks!

And do we know where are the leaks? And what leaked?

I thought he said something... or someone did.... about 4 other songs...?

I think originally he had posted somewhere about having more songs (this was back in 08 when he leaked the other tracks), but I don't think he addressed that in the chats.

Didn't Skwerl mention that there were 10 GN'R songs out there

I believe that was referring to what I said above about the people who have those songs don't realize they have those songs, they aren't huge gnr fans...just studio people who happened to be around and working with guns during the sessions.

Skwerl is an annoying attention whore. He's just like MSL. He knows jack, but he comes around now and then and drops "hints" to the gullible fools on this forum that he still has info, or knows of other songs. Lock this dumb thread.

Skwerl is an annoying attention whore. He's just like MSL. He knows jack, but he comes around now and then and drops "hints" to the gullible fools on this forum that he still has info, or knows of other songs. Lock this dumb thread.

But when he has something you don't you'll kiss his ass for it.

But when he has something you don't you'll kiss his ass for it.

Exactly

• 1 month later...