Hanoi Rocks

jman2000

Anyone got anything to say about Hanoi Rocks? I like there album Two Steps From The Move a lot but do have all there other albums. Back To Mystery City is good also. Lately I've been digging Twelve Shots on the Rocks. I got to many songs I like to list.... so what do you guys think?

I hate all 80s glam metal bands. They looked ridiculous and their music is poor. They are like justin bieber of rock music. Sorry, no disrespect but i will never like glam.

LOL! I respect your opinion... but you just can't put Hanoi and Justin Beiber in the same sentence.

Actually i was thinking about Poison, Motley,... when i wrote it lol. Glam look is the only thing of old GNR that i hate, especialy Axl's big hair in WTTJ video. But at least it's 100 times better than Axl's 2002 hip hop look with his stupid braids.

I hate all 80s glam metal bands. They looked ridiculous and their music is poor. They are like justin bieber of rock music. Sorry, no disrespect but i will never like glam.

Hanoi isn't glam metal.

They look like a glam band, remind me of glam band, that's what i mean. I also said i don't even remember any song.

What are your Favorite songs/albums? I was planning to check them out for a long time.

I stated my favorite albums n songs in an earlier post. Check out the songs Up Around The Bend and Boulevard of Broken Dreams if your gonna check 'em out.

I just have the "Up Around the Bend" collection which covered what I like. My library had the Marquee concert and the Nottingham Tapes on video.

The whole glam debate should be a separate thread. Not a lot of people know their songs.

More people need to hear there songs! Great stuff!

One of my all-time favorite bands!

My screename is atually a tribute to Andy McCoy!

I was always going to ask you if that's why your name was it was... Nice choice man!!

What are your Favorite songs/albums? I was planning to check them out for a long time.

It's hard to pick one, but I'd probably start with their live album "All Those Wasted Years."

I was always going to ask you if that's why your name was it was... Nice choice man!!

Thanks, man! Love me some Hanoi..Andy rules!

I really like Michael Monroe's Dead, Jail or Rock N' Roll, even Axl was in the music video.

Michael's solo stuff is pretty good...check out his '"Sensory Overdrive" album. Ginger from the Wildhearts played guitar on it.

And I love the Demoition 23 album from 1994:

Edited by The Real McCoy