Hanoi Rocks

jman2000

They were so cute. Here is an early 1980’s video. One of the hats looks familiar (the quality is a bit weak):

Andy McCoy comes from a tiny town in the middle of nowhere (Pelkosenniemi). You can see him at the top left corner of

his home town's internet page. It must have been a long journey from there to LA.

There are a few interesting places in that area. A “concert hall” Aittakuru amphitheatre, an example from

It is actually a bit scary to sit that high up and it is not an easy walk to reach the seats. It is a really unique location.

The amethyst mine was another nice experience, we were all allowed to keep a handful of amethysts

we dug and found ourselves (they are not that expensive).

What I have always found interesting in Michael Monroe is that he is a son of a man who was very formal at least at work.

He was the official national radio voice for a very long time, using the most formal language possible.

They did both find their career in performing and using their voice.

They seem pretty talented. Monroe is playing sax on songs. So at ease with kicking ass.

I interviewed Michael for my College's radio station years ago. He's a GREAT guy.

Did you really? That's awesome! If you still have the interview i'd love to hear or read it sometime.

I'll have to find it at my parents' house. I still HAVE it. I think that I know where it is.

Keep in mind that I was in college and that this was literally my first interview EVER. I've had a lot of time to improve since then! :lol: