May 24th, 2013 - Pryor, OK: Rocklahoma

scans n' copies

But you are wrong. Towards the ending it's pretty clear that he's using rasp. Check your ears again and listen to the ending...

lol using rasp

That's what you call rasp? :lol::lol::lol:

Clip is showing full Mickey Mouse weak vocals from Axl. That's my opinion, it won't changed y'know?

This guy, using smileys to cover up his anger. Clearly there is rasp, if you cant hear it, shall i say dont wanna hear it, then your opinion matters!

No rasp, whatsoever. Full Mickey Mouse weak vocals from Axl.

Are you mad that's why you think I'm mad by using smileys? Hahahahaha :lol:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you are wrong. Towards the ending it's pretty clear that he's using rasp. Check your ears again and listen to the ending...

lol using rasp

That's what you call rasp? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clip is showing full Mickey Mouse weak vocals from Axl. That's my opinion, it won't changed y'know?

This guy, using smileys to cover up his anger. Clearly there is rasp, if you cant hear it, shall i say dont wanna hear it, then your opinion matters!

Hahhaha are you mad because you think im mad because i think your mad by using smileys! WTH!

Edited by GNRFan53

lol using rasp

Hahhaha are you mad because you think im mad because i think your mad by using smileys! WTH!

:rofl-lol:

I think you win, you win.

He is going to continue the fat,bloated,sounds terrible litany of shtick as long as it winds people up or gets a reaction.

Agreed.Ali
Hi Ali, good to see you!

The situation at GNRevo,with so many people quitting and leaving could have been avoided, but it is what it is the constant negative comments grating on the nerves of more than a few.

I think the consistent negativity and the personal attacks are both rooted in. Passive aggressive behaviors.

But, I'm apparantly a deluded fan,so what can i possibly know.

Have a great night :)

Edited by sailaway

lol using rasp

Repeating yourself will not make you less wrong. You are wrong. Simple as that.

lol using rasp

Repeating yourself will not make you less wrong. You are wrong. Simple as that.

Repeating yourself will not change my opinion on anything.

I'm not wrong. Axl sounded awful in the clip I quoted, full Mickey Mouse weak vocals. Simple as that. You're free to quote me again to repeat that I'm wrong, I'll quote you *again* to say that I'm not. We can go on forever. It's Sunday. ^_^

But there's only one truth. And anyone can attest what I'm saying - he used raspy towards the ending. Like it or not. Repeating yourself or not.

I'm telling the truth. You're lying, or isn't aware of the fact that he used raspy. In that case, I'd think that you're tone deaf.

But there's only one truth. And anyone can attest what I'm saying - he used raspy towards the ending. Like it or not. Repeating yourself or not.

I'm telling the truth. You're lying, or isn't aware of the fact that he used raspy. In that case, I'd think that you're tone deaf.

That's not rasp. It is what you consider to be rasp, or what others do. To me - since it is my opinion - that's not rasp so there was no rasp in the clip hence my comment "full Mickey".

I'm not wrong, never was. It is my opinion and it won't change. Clip showed full Mickey Mouse weak vocals from Axl. :)

Rocket Queen (cut), sounds pretty decent. I think it's a pretty good tour start

Damn, Axl sounds really bad. Full Mickey. That intro was great though.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Correct on both counts. The band does a great job with the intro. Then Axl ruins it. Maybe three words he sings during the entire clip are tolerable.

As always, thanks to those sharing.

That's not rasp. It is what you consider to be rasp, or what others do. To me - since it is my opinion - that's not rasp so there was no rasp in the clip hence my comment "full Mickey".

I'm not wrong, never was. It is my opinion and it won't change. Clip showed full Mickey Mouse weak vocals from Axl. :)

Being your opinion or not, stating that he didn't use rasp is... wrong. He used for a few moments, I know, and while it's not full rasp on all of the last seconds, he did. And it sounds much better than the rest of the clip ;)

Rocket Queen (cut), sounds pretty decent. I think it's a pretty good tour start

Damn, Axl sounds really bad. Full Mickey. That intro was great though.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Correct on both counts. The band does a great job with the intro. Then Axl ruins it. Maybe three words he sings during the entire clip are tolerable.

As always, thanks to those sharing.

this, bruno, he uses rasp only in like 5 words.

Being your opinion or not, stating that he didn't use rasp is... wrong. He used for a few moments, I know, and while it's not full rasp on all of the last seconds, he did. And it sounds much better than the rest of the clip ;)

Like I said, in your opinion that's rasp and in your opinion that 2-second difference you seem so eager to talk about makes the clip not full of Mickey. Which is fine with me.

In my opinion, he's not using any rasp whatsoever. In my opinion, he sounded weak and bad. In my opinion, that clip showed full Mickey Mouse vocals.

This is proving that I wasn't wrong. I can't be wrong when I'm giving my opinion. I don't know where I stated anything. Did I state my opinion as a fact?

Actually, you don't see me quoting those who think Axl sounded great and telling them they're wrong. :shrugs:

He is going to continue the fat,bloated,sounds terrible litany of shtick as long as it winds people up or gets a reaction.

Which is quite pathetic considering he's putting on a half-assed show for paying customers.
You misunderstood what was being referred to there. Not Axl, but a user that says those things over and over again.

It sounds to me like Axl was singing fine.

Ali

I'm pretty sure the days of Axl singing with Rasp are over. Not to say shows cannot be enjoyed, I'm sure they can. I've spent a lot of time defending Axl as a performer, but there really is no excuse anymore. Two years into the clean vox, it's apparent he's not saving it for recording... He didn't lose the rasp... because it still comes out here and there. He toured for a year straight kicking ass and using rasp in 2009-2010.

Is it more challenging on him? Yes. But so was the on stage cardio he did in 2006. Axl just doesn't put in the effort he used to as a performer to look and sound his best And that's considering at one point in his career NO ONE (at least to me) looked or sounded better. He doesn't even put in the effort he could to change up the set-list and debut new songs.

He has a kick-ass band that sounds amazing. But Axl Rose 2013 is not worth it in my mind to pay the price of admission. To those of you that don't agree... have fun.

I'm pretty sure the days of Axl singing with Rasp are over. Not to say shows cannot be enjoyed, I'm sure they can. I've spent a lot of time defending Axl as a performer, but there really is no excuse anymore. Two years into the clean vox, it's apparent he's not saving it for recording... He didn't lose the rasp... because it still comes out here and there. He toured for a year straight kicking ass and using rasp in 2009-2010.

Is it more challenging on him? Yes. But so was the on stage cardio he did in 2006. Axl just doesn't put in the effort he used to as a performer to look and sound his best And that's considering at one point in his career NO ONE (at least to me) looked or sounded better. He doesn't even put in the effort he could to change up the set-list and debut new songs.

He has a kick-ass band that sounds amazing. But Axl Rose 2013 is not worth it in my mind to pay the price of admission. To those of you that don't agree... have fun.

It's a shame too, because like you said, he was a great singer. I don't know what happened. Maybe he lost his passion, his drive to move the current band forward. Maybe he's content on playing the nostalgia shows because it's easy money? It's unfortunate because he's such a good vocalist and song writer, but he's not getting any younger and his vocal's are getting any better.

And it's true, the rasp is still there, just barely. It does pop out time and time again. Maybe it's his cardio, maybe he's not doing it anymore to sustain his vocal cords? Maybe he just doesn't give a shit anymore and is just going with the motions?

this, there are no excuses, u just cant defend him as a performer, the band puts a ton of effort, they sound very kickass but axl doesnt even have the energy he had in every years thats not 2012-2013

Which is quite pathetic considering he's putting on a half-assed show for paying customers.
You misunderstood what was being referred to there. Not Axl, but a user that says those things over and over again.It sounds to m

e like Axl was singing fine.Ali

This^^

Seems to be entirely too many jealous little haters/unfans around.

I think they know who and what they are.

It's a shame too, because like you said, he was a great singer. I don't know what happened. Maybe he lost his passion, his drive to move the current band forward. Maybe he's content on playing the nostalgia shows because it's easy money? It's unfortunate because he's such a good vocalist and song writer, but he's not getting any younger and his vocal's are getting any better.

And it's true, the rasp is still there, just barely. It does pop out time and time again. Maybe it's his cardio, maybe he's not doing it anymore to sustain his vocal cords? Maybe he just doesn't give a shit anymore and is just going with the motions?

But it's not the same rasp he used in 2010, listen carefully. Today is like Mickey trying to use rasp - is thinner and weaker. Just sad.