May 24th, 2013 - Pryor, OK: Rocklahoma

scans n' copies

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just gonna be the same damn songs...

So then why are ya here? ¿

On the forum? Or the thread?

The thread! I say that to anyone who talks about the setlist even before the show, or after etc. I mean if it's the same show over and over and you have no interest in the show why post in the thread other than to derail the people that want to be here and update it? It's kinda confusing at least to me. I like to update, I should be able to tonight (Free time) and then someone ( you this time) comes in and cuts my legs off and makes me wanna log out. :no:

I think most people wanna see the updates, I can have pics, vids, setlists here very fast for those that want it, I have done so for many shows before and have gotten great feedback.

It is not as easy at it appears, 14 tabs open, multiple sources (some of which no one here has), downloading and re-uping pictures so they don't disappear. I do that for those who want it. I do it because I enjoy it and the band.

I think I am wasting my time.

Guest charlie555

how long until show starts? come on people, show some interest!

Bout 40 mins.

Man Maynard you do not look healthy in your profile pic!

The thread! I say that to anyone who talks about the setlist even before the show, or after etc. I mean if it's the same show over and over and you have no interest in the show why post in the thread other than to derail the people that want to be here and update it? It's kinda confusing at least to me. I like to update, I should be able to tonight (Free time) and then someone ( you this time) comes in and cuts my legs off and makes me wanna log out. :no:

I think most people wanna see the updates, I can have pics, vids, setlists here very fast for those that want it, I have done so for many shows before and have gotten great feedback.

It is not as easy at it appears, 14 tabs open, multiple sources (some of which no one here has), downloading and re-uping pictures so they don't disappear. I do that for those who want it. I do it because I enjoy it and the band.

I know it's not easy, I've done it before

I come into this thread to read what people are talking about and to contribute. Like I did about DJ smoking. I also come to the thread to complain about the setlist and how the band should play new music. What's wrong with that?

Definitely not wasting your time & I appreciate the updates even if they do the same songs in different orders each time. So what - I'm hoping for some banter or more chat from Axl, would love a new look but won't hold my breath. It's 1.30pm here & I'm waiting to see some photos of them, are you at the show?

They should be on from my world time clock so will sit here waiting for your posts,

By the way, don't try to play the victim and take it personally... I clearly wasn't having a jab at you. You're a good guy. Or should I say a good GUNS-guy! ;)

It's all good person :awesomeface:

Guns N' Roses 1m

Look like we made it! How are you all doing this evening? Thanks Mr. Dowers for the photo! #RocklahomaGunShow pic.twitter.com/SPn1uRHjeO

blfnficcaax0bejpglarge.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

when was the last time axl even did a rant?

and this is random but id love to see if the world back into the set, that was killer live

Oh for sure, If The World would be absolutely fantastic. He needs to tell some funny stories & relate to the audience more, we love his stories even if some seem to get more added to the more he tells them :rofl-lol:

Sorry I don't know how to attach pictures!! via some random at the show

http://web.stagram.com/p/463328851104391021_231949374

they are not on stage just yet, not sure what the pic is

@EddieTrunk 27m

Great night so far here on day 1 of Rocklahoma. @DEVICETHEBAND and Bush just wrapped up. Going to intro @gunsnroses in a few to close it out

For those wondering it is now 11:03PM local time.

Edited by gunsguy

Guest Gunns

I want a rant.

that is more probable than a setlist change. can you smell the irony? :awesomeface:

Are you saying I have unrealistic expectations? :rofl-lol:

well if the past 2 years of gnr concerts have so far exceeded your expectations, then I say no sir, you don't have unrealistic expectations at all :awesomeface: