London O2 Palladia Airdates Announced!

jman2000

However, including commercials, it's only 90 minutes...

I'm guessing some of the most likely cuts would be the restarting of the November Rain ending (ie. it'll go right to the "proper" one), the guitar solos and other jams, and probably some of the newer material.

That really pissed me off when he cut the solo. Totally ruined the song.

Who cut what solo?

IIRC Ron started playing the NR solo and Axl just went 'stop stop', for a reason unbeknown to the audience, pyro still blazing, and then basically just carried on.

I was there, somebody was harassing the models in front of the stage.

So Axl interrupts the solo because the girls that got paid to hang out with Axl and steal his 100,000 dollar jewelry, who took up valuable front of stage space from Die Hards were being hit on. Fuck that. Of course Axl signs the checks so if Axl says stop, the band says for how long. Still bullshit.

If you listened to the Tokyo show he also had the houselights turned on so people couple take a few steps back as the fans in the front were getting crushed. Yeah, bullshit I know...

I'm guessing some of the most likely cuts would be the restarting of the November Rain ending (ie. it'll go right to the "proper" one), the guitar solos and other jams, and probably some of the newer material.

Who cut what solo?

IIRC Ron started playing the NR solo and Axl just went 'stop stop', for a reason unbeknown to the audience, pyro still blazing, and then basically just carried on.

So Axl interrupts the solo because the girls that got paid to hang out with Axl and steal his 100,000 dollar jewelry, who took up valuable front of stage space from Die Hards were being hit on. Fuck that. Of course Axl signs the checks so if Axl says stop, the band says for how long. Still bullshit.

no, fuck you for thinking that shit. No one deserved this at a concert.

And the die hard fans, if they go to a show, they will enjoy the best band in the world right now.

Who cut what solo?

I was right by the front but didn't remember seeing that. Sounds about right though. Axl only stopped for about 5-10 seconds.