Questions About Aces High CDs and Alan Niven CDs

jman2000

There were only 300 of each Guns N' Roses Aces High label bootleg cd. Most have the number they are, on them. Lately when I have been looking to purchase some, I noticed some had no number. Why is that? Are there more then 300 made of that cd? Or just forgot/didn't put a number on it?

When these came out, early 2000's, what did they go for? Were they easier to buy?

Were some of the tracks on these cds previously unreleased?

Anyone know of any way I could contact the original maker of the cds?

Regarding the Alan Niven cds... (Cornshucker, Jumpin Ax Flash, Marquee)

Anyone know who bought them?

Were they confirmed legit?

How much did they go for?

Whoever bought the Alan Niven Marquee remaster was kind enough to upload it (or it leaked somehow), as I have it in FLAC.

Yup, and aren't the others leaked also? Or at least the Jumpin Ax Flash one? I'm curious to how much it went for. It sure would be one helluva great collectible.

There was only a few sold, I'm guessing maybe half a dozen at the most probably less, before Niven found out and made the guy stop selling them since they were never done to be sold. I'm guessing he just got them ripped because DAT's deteriorate over time.

The seller was either the guy that transferred them for him or somehow he got a copy and made extra copies and tried selling them.

I didn't pay anything for these they were given to me.

Could you tell us what's on the Paradise , Under My Heel and The alternates and unreleased sides cds? By any chance, are the Paradise cds the same as the Boot LP of the same name , I notice they have the same cover as the vinyl? Thanks!

Edited by Nobody

Could you tell us what's on the Paradise , Under My Heel and The alternates and unreleased sides cds? By any chance, are the Paradise cds the same as the Boot LP of the same name , I notice they have the same cover as the vinyl? Thanks!

That's what I was wondering too.