**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Again how can the release be three weeks away and Rockfuel still can't tell us if there will be a cd/dvd option? Aren't these pressed already? I think people will buy the blu ray as well as the dvd if the dvd comes with CD'S. But from the listings I've seen we only have the option of blu ray or dvd , I've not seen a dvd/cd combo.

Jesus Christ how many fucking times does that have to be asked and re-answered? Time to lock this thread and keep the idiots at bay.

Jesus Christ, this thread is 205 pages long and the TS hasn't updated the OP. How are we supposed to find any information in it?

Is this thing coming out or not?

Hey Rockfuel, can you confirm any special packaging? Cardboard sleeve/steelbook or standard amaray case?

I'm interested in knowing about the packaging too as it'll determine if I buy the physical cd/DVD, or just download it from the app.

Got my tickets for the June 18 show in Dallas.

AXS is also showing some of the 2012 Residency Vegas shows sometime this month. I guess now that's it actually being released to theatres and blueray/dvd, the concert can be also show on cable tv. I'm sure it won't be the whole show, but it's good GNR are getting some air time. The GNR show on AXS is Sunday June 29.

Edited by Val22

will post some screen shots of packaging, which also comes with digital version. we recommend buying both versions, so you can watch/listen the streaming version on any device and the dvd when you're home. The dvd/cd combo will not be Blu ray (per UMG) , where the digital version offers HD with audio version. The Blu Ray is a 2D/3D disc and will play in both formats

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 2

I've asked before, but I want to clarify: The 3D Blu-Ray is what I'm going for. Is there a 2D Option on the blu-ray? I don't have a 3D TV, I'll watch on my XBox One which is capable of playing blu-ray. I'd really like to watch the show in 2D, but I don't want to buy the lesser quality DVD.

no digital voucher to download songs. I just listed the options that are avail. you have those options to choose from and by the way, this is the first time ever that a long form digital concert is available through an app to play instantly, along with the other features on the app. I don't know of any other app that has these features/functions. do you ?

Edited by rockfuel