**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest NGOG

A very important question that nobody seems to have asked: Is there any chance of further delays, or is this release date completely safeguarded?

Edited by NGOG

Guest NGOG

you havent heard too much buzz? google Guns N Roses DVD or Cinema .... you should see ALOT of press

Why have GNR themselves made no reference to the product?

• Like 1

Ive got a better idea, donate a copy to the forum for promotional purposes in exchange for a positive review. Mainly me.

If not can we at least submit sentances for the trailer narrater to say. I want to hear him say "BLOW YOUR MIND" and "AMBUSH CITY OF SIN" just one last time.

I'm talking buzz as in ads in magazines or displays in stores. I'm old,are these things not done anymore? The Revolver with Axl on the cover seems like it would have been a good spot for an ad. How about Axl does an interview to promote it since he wouldn't even do one for the dvd? That speaks volumes right there. On this website you are preaching to the choir. It's the Gn'R fan who hasn't cared about the band since Slash left that should be your target audience.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Guest NGOG

I cannot answer the question concerning why GNR sites are lacking promotion. That would be a question for their genius manager.... let's leave it at that.

I understand your frustrations, I really do. But maybe hold off on the revelations until we actually get our hands on the Blu-ray?

• Like 1

I cannot answer the question concerning why GNR sites are lacking promotion. That would be a question for their genius manager.... let's leave it at that.

I understand your frustrations, I really do. But maybe hold off on the revelations until we actually get our hands on the Blu-ray?

Yes, this would turn in a NO BLU RAY FOR YOU

Haha. You shitting it if it gets delayed? I reckon once the press release is out, GNR can't really do much now. The plane is taking off!!

Will the blu ray version have a edition with CD? Please answer this Rockfuel, thank you

Already answered-no. I think this is a way to get the hardcore fans to buy the blu-ray and the cd/dvd.
I'm really not liking this. I've looked through all of my 3D blurays and all except one included the DVD as well as the digital download. Which IMO the digital download in this case should be the CD as well as a digital version of the bluray/DVD. Edited by systronic