**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

there will now be International release, following US release and it certainly was not our decision to NOT have an International release. I'm told that the parties resolved the issue, to now allow International....

cool!!! we want in Arg.! as soon as you have information, I hope to read it here!

This is all just a ploy to bring down the hopes of casual fans everywhere for them to say "Axl doesn't sound like he did 20 years ago" and then BAM!!! GNR releases a new album, revives rock, tours with 2010 voice, gets massive acclaim, and rakes in the cash. :headbang:

It's kind of crazy to me that it's been a year since this seemed planned. Anyway, I can't find it anywhere, so what's the OFFICIAL release date of the blu-ray? I'm hoping my workplace gets it. We got the recent Metallica Blu-Ray so fingers crossed. If not, I'll order online, but when is the question...is July 1st 100% confirmed?

Edited by Axl Rose aka God

that typo is now fixed...

Yeah I know, its just funny, Waiting for the next song release, so rockfuel, all of the delays and problems where not your fault, GnR management didnt handle many things in time while you were working on the release, right?

Unless I'm mistaken Rockfuel is the company that was hired to produce/direct the dvd. The Record Company controls the release date not Rockfuel. However if word gets back to Fernando that he was referred to as the "genius manager" of Gn'R I think it's safe to say that these parties won't be working together again anytime soon. I hope in one of these upcoming interviews we find out if Slash was the reason for any of the delays and if so what his beef was.

Guest Gunns

I cannot answer the question concerning why GNR sites are lacking promotion. That would be a question for their genius manager.... let's leave it at that.

Rockfuel, people in glass houses....

Not defending Team brazil, but it's not like you haven't screwed up countless times since and I think airing the dirty laundry in public won't help you in the future obtaining new clients, or retaining current ones.

Edited by Gunns

Gunns, we did exactly what we were hired to do. None of the delays were related to anything our company has done ever or didnt do, so not sure I understand your comment. We were the company that drove and overcame the obstacles needed to finally getting this product released.

Edited by rockfuel

Guest Gunns

Gunns, we did exactly what we were hired to do. None of the delays were related to anything our company has done ever or didnt do, so not sure I understand your comment. We were the company that drove and overcame the obstacles needed to finally getting this product released.

That might be true, but I don't think making snide remarks towards your own client/and their management is smart business practice. We all know Team Brazil aka GnR management are quiet unprofessional but you don't really gain anything from addressing this, if anything it might cause you or this release further problems then what we have already seen with the constant delays.