**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can understand it since it's Las Vegas and all that, but I would much rather have their normal show - instead of a flying piano, Ashba being elevated during solos, strippers etc. + all the firework. I agree, it doesn't have to be serious all the time. But of all the gigs they've played around the world, the "not serious" one is the one coming in theatres and being released.

But luckily we did get the London O2 concert as well, although this one seems A LOT more professional (creds to RockFuel). And don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to it :)

lol someone buys there ticket for a show after watching this and thinks "yeah can't wait to see Axl on a flying piano and see those strippers on stage"

This show was specifically designed for "Vegas" and Hard Rock Residency, which is why you see "vegas style" and higher production value, ie pole dancers, lifts, intense visuals, etc, opposed to the typical touring shows and clearly this type of production lends itself most to film in 3D, which few have seemed to mention. This is the show that Axl wanted to capture on film in 3D, so he got his wish.. Clearly they are having fun and not taking themselves so seriously...It's VEGAS !

Edited by rockfuel

This show was specifically designed for "Vegas" and Hard Rock Residency, which is why you see "vegas style" and higher production value, ie strippers, lifts, intense visuals, etc, opposed to the typical touring shows and clearly this type of production lends itself most to film in 3D, which few have seemed to mention. This is the show that Axl wanted to capture on film in 3D, so he got his wish.. Clearly they are having fun and not taking themselves so seriously...It's VEGAS !

Thanks for the information and for posting a trailer.

Do you have any information on the Blu-ray/DVD release as far as release date and possible bonus material (e.g. band interviews, etc.)? If not, do you know when that information may be provided?

Ali

This show was specifically designed for "Vegas" and Hard Rock Residency, which is why you see "vegas style" and higher production value, ie pole dancers, lifts, intense visuals, etc, opposed to the typical touring shows and clearly this type of production lends itself most to film in 3D, which few have seemed to mention. This is the show that Axl wanted to capture on film in 3D, so he got his wish.. Clearly they are having fun and not taking themselves so seriously...It's VEGAS !

By the trailer it seems we're finally getting something worthwhile! Excellent trailer! Amazing work by you guys! Congratulations!

we are awaiting for release date from Interscope, which will be announced in the press, expecting mid summer release. There will be bonus footage and will be released on DVD in all formats

Edited by rockfuel

would love to answer every question, but cannot due to the large press campaign that is coming and all your questions will be answered . Press will be posted on http://rockfuel.com first, so I suggest you register on rockfuel.com, so you will be the first to know updates and other good info.

Edited by rockfuel

we are awaiting for release date from Interscope, which will be announced in the press, expecting mid summer release. There will be bonus footage and will be released on DVD in all formats

Cool. Thanks for taking the time to answer that. The trailer looks excellent and audio mix sounds great to me. Can't wait to get this.

Ali

Thank you. But what kind of bonus footage? More live performances?

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Thank you. But what kind of bonus footage? More live songs?

They didn't play TWAT in the DVD show. Would be amazing if the put TWAT from other show of the residency as bonus.

Will this be released in the way that most movies are nowadays? In the theatre first and the DVD/bluray will follow or is this a question that you cannot address?

Thank you. But what kind of bonus footage? More live songs?
They didn't play TWAT in the DVD show. Would be amazing if the put TWAT from other show of the residency as bonus.
That's what I am hoping. Why the fuck didnt Axl play the song? Because even though he clearly cant sing for shit this song the band does a great job.

Looks and sounds great.Thanks.Really looking forward to Estranged and the Chinese material from this show.

Edited by cbgnr

From listening to a few clips and the trailer Axl does sound much better than the O2 show. Hell, he even had some rasp going in You Could Be Mine which is generally one of the weaker songs. I'll definitely be buying this and I'll reserve judgment on his vocals overall until I see the full thing. Paradise was iffy sounding but otherwise I liked what I heard. Obviously, the band sounds phenomenal.

Nice that this is actually happening! Really looking forward to it.