**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's everyones opinion on the setlist for this DVD?

I'm stoked that they did Catcher. I also hope the DVD includes both The Seeker and DLIBYD - I love both tracks and think Axl sounds great on them.

Also pleased we're getting Civil War. Shame there's no Shacklers Revenge or TWAT but you can't have it all, I guess...

Edited by Towelie

What's everyones opinion on the setlist for this DVD?

I'm stoked that they did Catcher. I also hope the DVD includes both The Seeker and DLIBYD - I love both tracks and think Axl sounds great on them.

Also pleased we're getting Civil War. Shame there's no Shacklers Revenge or TWAT but you can't have it all, I guess...

I'd like to think we'd get the full works, but even a cut version I feel would include the Seeker, because Axl does a real good job on it, and many people on different forums have flagged that up as a highlight.

When I listened back in November to parts of this concert, I thought that this was Axl's best show vocally from that run, I suspect he probably pushed it a little harder than he has done in recent times, for obvious reasons.

"The 3D experience brings fans right into the arena from the opening riff of Welcome To The Jungle through the spectacular final of Paradise City.

"The 20-song, two-hour plus show"

Ummm.. This show is going to be cut. They played 25 songs minus solo's and jams.

Edited by Axl_morris

Ummm.. This show is going to be cut. They played 25 songs minus solo's and jams.

23 songs were played, minus solo spots.

Probably means The Seeker and DLIBYD are going to be cut for sure. And one more. This is what's left:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Better

Catcher In The Rye

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Used to Love Her

Patience

Paradise City

They better not fucking cut Catcher In The Rye.

23 songs were played, minus solo spots.

Probably means The Seeker and DLIBYD are going to be cut for sure. And one more. This is what's left:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Better

Catcher In The Rye

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Civil War

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Used to Love Her

Patience

Paradise City

They better not fucking cut Catcher In The Rye.

I can see them reordering the songs so that 4 cd songs aren't consecutive. Hopefully none if them are cut...

It's suck a little that it's going to be after the 25th june with the other 2 DVD's are released.

What do you mean exactly? Have they talked about release dates yet?

http://www.msopr.com/press-releases/rock-fuel-media-announces-releases-of-dvds-from-korn-the-smashing-pumpkins-janes-addiction-and-guns-n-roses-more-artists-expected-to-be-announced-soon/

I reckon it'll be like o2 and just cut the solo's. Hopefully it will leak in full.

It's suck a little that it's going to be after the 25th june with the other 2 DVD's are released.

What do you mean exactly? Have they talked about release dates yet?

http://www.msopr.com/press-releases/rock-fuel-media-announces-releases-of-dvds-from-korn-the-smashing-pumpkins-janes-addiction-and-guns-n-roses-more-artists-expected-to-be-announced-soon/

I reckon it'll be like o2 and just cut the solo's. Hopefully it will leak in full.

If that is the case then I only hope it leaks after it is officially released.