**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The intro you're referring to is called a hologram intro or "peppers ghost", which gives the illusion of 3D ..

Thanks RockFuel,

I couldn't remember what it was called. I REALLY hope you guys were able to capture that in the movie - Im so excited

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Sorry if this has been asked already but will this be available in imax if it hits the cinemas?

I was in the front row for that recording :awesomeface:

I've gotta agree with ashba love-but if this wasn't going to be an offical release the GNR camp ( they know about this I'm sure ) would have shut it down-pulled the trailer and legal action would have been considered ( I think ).

The fact that it hasn't been pulled is good.

Members of the band, and the official GN'R profile on facebook/twitter even promoted and posted the trailer.... Rockfuel had to be given a green light to begin with to even release the trailer and a "release date".

It's clearly going to be an official release. I can't see anything going wrong at this point.

I was negative at first, but when they started giving more info and released the trailer I found them trustworthy.

facebook is pretty legit and this would be great thing for the band to do. It will sell pretty well too.

• 2 weeks later...