March 13th, 2013 - Newcastle, Australia

izzyreed

Jungle sounds amazing. Like magisme said, at first it sounds like "aww shit here we go again..." then you listen and "holy shit this kicks ass!".

Another brilliant performance by Guns.

Was it just me, or did we all fail to notice the new songs they played?

That depends.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl sounds great.

Am I the only one that doesn't like DJ Ashba's intro to welcome to the jungle?

No. I don't like it either.

I just don't like the attitude that accompanies it, like he f'n wrote it or something. He hypes it, Slash would just fucking play it

Axl sounds great.

I just don't like the attitude that accompanies it, like he f'n wrote it or something. He hypes it, Slash would just fucking play it

I actually love that intro, because I rather he do his own take on it instead just doing exactly what slash did (I am sure I just cue'd up a joke about how he dresses like slash :rofl-lol: )

Axl sounds great.

I actually love that intro, because I rather he do his own take on it instead just doing exactly what slash did (I am sure I just cue'd up a joke about how he dresses like slash :rofl-lol: )

I'd probably like it better if I couldn't see him doing the Hogan Ears in all fairness

I see absolutely nothing to complain about here. Axl set an unreasonably high standard for himself in the 90s. It isn't normal to be able to sing like he did while running in a full sprint across stage. He's 51, and that looks and sounds damn good to me.

He could still do it if he was in better shape.

Axl sounds great.

Im cool with people having their own take on things. I just dont like his. I love the way Buckethead did it.

I hate the string bend Ashba does during the intro. It sounds so gay. Takes away from the vibe of the intro. And yeah the Hogan ear thing is ridiculous. Im trying really hard to not be a hater when it comes to DJ Ashba. I do think he's a good fit for the band. I just wish someone could reel him in a bit.

Edited by tr420

Axl sounds great.

Im cool with people having their own take on things. I just dont like his. I love the way Buckethead did it.

I hate the string bend Ashba does during the intro. It sounds so gay. Takes away from the vibe of the intro. And yeah the Hogan ear thing is ridiculous. Im trying really hard to not be a hater when it comes to DJ Ashba. I do think he's a good fit for the band. I just wish someone could reel him in a bit.

Slash did the exact same thing first...not the Hogan ear thing but the intro was Slash's...its even sort of in the Jungle demo

This was the most surreal moment of my life, i nearly froze when he came over to us.. Special thanks To GUNNS and Think About You (you guys know why)..

Axl was unbelievably friendly, funny and generous..The guy is awesome. In person he looked absolutely fine, less is more...

704_10151396131953101_142460562_n.jpg

P.S. The cain is pimpin haha.

Robin @ rock am ring was the best guitar intro for Jungle i ever heard

I prefer DJ's bend thingy.
Djs bend thingy sounds like a fat girl moaning while she masturbates to the Hulk Hogan sex tape.

No it doesn't. You're saying that 'cause it's DJ doing it and 'cause you've seen his act while he does it but if you had only heard it from a bootleg, you'd think it fits.

This was the most surreal moment of my life, i nearly froze when he came over to us.. Special thanks To GUNNS and Think About You (you guys know why)..

Axl was unbelievably friendly, funny and generous..The guy is awesome. In person he looked absolutely fine, less is more...

Cool pic! The dude kinda looks like (young) Duff. :)

Axl sounds great.

Correct me if I'm wrong,but weren't you very impressed with Ashba's performance on the o2 leak. You said something like" taking the whole band on his shoulders".Was that to do with his stage performance?Or was it for some other reason?

Edited by cbgnr

Axl looks pretty good there. Much better without the jacket and not as bloated as he seemed in the pics from the first Aussie show.

Awesome that you met him. :thumbsup:

Axl sounds great.

Correct me if I'm wrong,but weren't you very impressed with Ashba's performance on the o2 leak. You said something like" taking the whole band on his shoulders".Was that to do with his stage performance?Or was it for some other reason?

I like the fact that he wants to carry guns into the future. Good for him. I don't like the Hogan ears tho.. Rather cheap.