Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

If you could have 1 song played from UYI

I was reading the wiki on uyi2 and it said this about my world

The other members were unaware of the track's existence - Slash only found out about it when he purchased a copy of the album.

is this inaccurate? first of all would a band member actually have to buy an album they aren't distributed to them to pass out for promotion?

and seriously band members don't know what material is on their albums before they sign off on them? is that possible?

as for the topic I would go for pretty tied up, breakdown, locomotive, any of those would do nicely

Possible. I remember hearing Brian Johnson say that he went out and purchased Stiff Upper Lip because he didn't have a copy.

Edited by the_wayfarer

Breakdown, for sure! Dead Horse would be close behind too. Also, does any one else think it'd be really cool if Axl sang the alternate lyrics for Don't Cry every now and then? Because I do.

Edited by Stewie88

I was reading the wiki on uyi2 and it said this about my world

The other members were unaware of the track's existence - Slash only found out about it when he purchased a copy of the album.

is this inaccurate? first of all would a band member actually have to buy an album they aren't distributed to them to pass out for promotion?

and seriously band members don't know what material is on their albums before they sign off on them? is that possible?

as for the topic I would go for pretty tied up, breakdown, locomotive, any of those would do nicely

Possible. I remember hearing Brian Johnson say that he went out and purchased Stiff Upper Lip because he didn't have a copy.

Wasn't Duff playing My World to the guys in NWA at some point?

I would say "Yesterdays", might be a little easier than "Perfect Crime", which is the other one I would have liked to see them try.