May 26th, 2013 - San Antonio, Texas: River City Rock Fest

Tyler Drama

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! JUST HEARD THE NEWS!

Un-f'n-believeable! Drove up to Dallas in 2011 to see GNR for the first time ever, and now Halestorm, Alice in Chains, and GNR in my backyard.

Love to see a new album but can't deny seeing them if they are in my hometown! Whoo-hoo!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! JUST HEARD THE NEWS!

Un-f'n-believeable! Drove up to Dallas in 2011 to see GNR for the first time ever, and now Halestorm, Alice in Chains, and GNR in my backyard.

Love to see a new album but can't deny seeing them if they are in my hometown! Whoo-hoo!!!

Enjoy...I'll keep waiting for a Canadian tour!!!

Guest bellastar2355

Who ever attends, let me know. I have been to 9 GNR shows, and never met a forum member. I would want to say what up to a forum member.

i MIGHT fly in for the show not to sure yet will give you a pm if i do ?

I might go too... I'd like to meet some members

Who ever attends, let me know. I have been to 9 GNR shows, and never met a forum member. I would want to say what up to a forum member.

i MIGHT fly in for the show not to sure yet will give you a pm if i do ?

I might go too... I'd like to meet some members

Done.

Just bought my VIP tickets. Seating all says general admission.

Still not sure if the concert will be in the AT&T Center or the Grounds. The official website says the grounds. SA Spurs should be in the playoffs at this time so maybe the concert will be outdoors.

Ticketmaster is always annoying...asked for parking pass but I thought the VIP tickets included that for the $100 price tag.

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

Edited by SALonghorn

Still not sure if the concert will be in the AT&T Center or the Grounds. The official website says the grounds. SA Spurs should be in the playoffs at this time so maybe the concert will be outdoors.

Ticketmaster is always annoying...asked for parking pass but I thought the VIP tickets included that for the $100 price tag.

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

I just bought mine too! Fn charges were a bitch! I was going for VIP, but chatted with the official site to the festival and they said that the VIP is not close to stage. They wrote the GA is closer. The benifits of the VIP is the perks.

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

It's going to be outdoors. What I'm hoping is that with our VIP tickets we'll be able to mingle with GA AND hit the VIP area when we feel like it. Best of both worlds is what I expect it to be.

Guest bellastar2355

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

I just bought mine too! Fn charges were a bitch! I was going for VIP, but chatted with the official site to the festival and they said that the VIP is not close to stage. They wrote the GA is closer. The benifits of the VIP is the perks.

So which tickets did you buy then? I missed getting VIP

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

GA. Did you buy any?

Guest bellastar2355

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

GA. Did you buy any?

No I haven't I have to make sure I can travel that week, but I'm ready to buy them!!

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

GA. Did you buy any?

No I haven't I have to make sure I can travel that week, but I'm ready to buy them!!

Do you live in Texas?