May 26th, 2013 - San Antonio, Texas: River City Rock Fest

Tyler Drama

Seriously... I mean... WTF? I know some ass hole is going to come out and say "if you don't like it, why even post?".

I'll tell you why... because once upon a time... GNR was the greatest band in the world. Albeit a short time. Instead of Axl singing on stage with Jagger... he's stuck in the pit looking up and wondering to himself... 'hmmm... I bet that could have been GNR once upon a time'.

But this? This is a laughing stock!

I check up on my 'once upon a time' favorite bands and hope they're doing well. This must be what it feels like to be a Cleveland Browns fan. You hope for the best when visiting their site, but always expect the worst. And always get it.

It's sad. So, so sad.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God... this is awful. I mean... when Beta wakes up and lays out Axl's clothes... does she realize that a naked chick on the front of Axl's chest only makes him look like he has saggy tits, in some sort of weird mind bender? On top of that... what the fuck was up with that hat? It was like a dead platapus on top of Axl's head... every now and then flapping it's flipper to let us all know it was still alive, allowing Axl to see, and waiting for some Eskimo to come over and put it out of it's misery with a wooden club?

What has become of Guns N' Roses.

Do I need to even mention 'Vampire' written across DJ's shirt? Seriously? Vampire? The dude is a walking, horrible, commercialized halloween costume reaching out to 13 year old's.

This is so sad. I'll never waste money on GNR again. I feel so bad for guys like Fortus and Bumble, just wasting away into nothing... never being remembered for anything. But hey, whatever pays the bills.

I am sorry you wasted money on this show and didn't like it.

Seriously... I mean... WTF? I know some ass hole is going to come out and say "if you don't like it, why even post?".

I'll tell you why... because once upon a time... GNR was the greatest band in the world. Albeit a short time. Instead of Axl singing on stage with Jagger... he's stuck in the pit looking up and wondering to himself... 'hmmm... I bet that could have been GNR once upon a time'.

But this? This is a laughing stock!

I check up on my 'once upon a time' favorite bands and hope they're doing well. This must be what it feels like to be a Cleveland Browns fan. You hope for the best when visiting their site, but always expect the worst. And always get it.

It's sad. So, so sad.

Oh, I feel sooo sorry for you having to go through the experience of not liking a particular music band as much as you did before.

This is overall how he's sounded since the first reemergence in 2001 and then again at the vmas and throughout the entire decade. At time in 2006 and 2010 he had moments where he was stronger but overall he's had the same voice for the last 12 years. cupcakes got a lot of time on their hands.

Not sure if posted, but Better sounded pretty glorious. Quite energetic. Quite raspy. No glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV-yt689FaI

Better is a song that needs power and attitude. I heard he tried and sounded raspy in some parts for 2 or 3 seconds but overall, mediocre performance.

It was the highlight of the show for me. I went with my best friend, his first time seeing Guns. He had a blast and thought the concert was great! It was my 10th time seeing GNR. And I will admit, I have seen Axl sound better. It didn't suck. It is always a special feeling hearing the songs you love live. Many people say the setlist must change to attend another GNR concert. If it's your favorite band, you want to hear those songs again and again. If I could listen to GNR in my car everyday (and I do) why not enjoy it live.

Not sure if posted, but Better sounded pretty glorious. Quite energetic. Quite raspy. No glasses.

Better is a song that needs power and attitude. I heard he tried and sounded raspy in some parts for 2 or 3 seconds but overall, mediocre performance.

It was the highlight of the show for me. I went with my best friend, his first time seeing Guns. He had a blast and thought the concert was great! It was my 10th time seeing GNR. And I will admit, I have seen Axl sound better. It didn't suck. It is always a special feeling hearing the songs you love live. Many people say the setlist must change to attend another GNR concert. If it's your favorite band, you want to hear those songs again and again. If I could listen to GNR in my car everyday (and I do) why not enjoy it live.

Well, if you enjoyed the show and Axl's performance I think you got your money's worth. Good for you, Batman. :hug:

Quit the forum police bullshit for a second SM. People are allowed to express displeasure.

Instead of just letting it go, you draw attention to it. Which shows you're just looking to argue with people.

No, I seriously enjoy making fun of people who whine and cry about something as trivial as their diminishing appreciation of a rock band.

Quit the forum police bullshit for a second SM. People are allowed to express displeasure.

Instead of just letting it go, you draw attention to it. Which shows you're just looking to argue with people.

No, I seriously enjoy making fun of people who whine and cry about something as trivial as their diminishing appreciation of a rock band.

Aren't you Johnny Cool. No, seriously, you're a joke and an ass, and you repeatedly admit to being a cupcake.

This