May 26th, 2013 - San Antonio, Texas: River City Rock Fest

Tyler Drama

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to bring out the yellow raincoat

Was that raincoat actually Axl's or did he just half inch it off someone out of desperation? I know his dress sense is considered out there sometimes but I can't see him actually going into a store and buying it.
I liked it. Sort of an homage to BH. Had he not messed up the lyrics to NR, and his voice was as good as it was 2 nights later, it would be a non-issue.

I'd never thought of it like that.

As of 12:56pm ( Central Time in San Antonio )

I can confirm that the rain in Northside San Antonio

has stopped, as I live by Fiesta Texas and IH10/1604

meeting point.

Rainstorms are coming shockingly from southeast ( Mexico to Houston to San Antonio )

!! This is quite unusual for us down here.

Heard minutes ago on radio that EAST SIDE, where concert venue is, has not had as much rain as my part of town or West Side. GO FIGURE out that one ?

I will keep you guys posted.

As of 12:56pm ( Central Time in San Antonio )I can confirm that the rain in Northside San Antoniohas stopped, as I live by Fiesta Texas and IH10/1604meeting point. Rainstorms are coming shockingly from southeast ( Mexico to Houston to San Antonio )!! This is quite unusual for us down here. Heard minutes ago on radio that EAST SIDE, where concert venue is, has not had as much rain as my part of town or West Side. GO FIGURE out that one ? I will keep you guys posted.

Cool thank you, appreciated.

Throw in some weather updates too please. Weird weather pattern.

Was that raincoat actually Axl's or did he just half inch it off someone out of desperation? I know his dress sense is considered out there sometimes but I can't see him actually going into a store and buying it.
I liked it. Sort of an homage to BH. Had he not messed up the lyrics to NR, and his voice was as good as it was 2 nights later, it would be a non-issue.

How dare you interrupt the pervading negativity of some with insight and logic :shock:

Is the concert still on after the heavy rains and flooding?

God, between tornados and flooding, mother nature is sure messing shit up big time.

Hope the show is a go and you guys have a blast!

3 more days until Dallas!

I remember reading somewhere that wearing an yellow raincoat is meant to be a sign that you are under severe weather conditions and you need to be rescued. Or something like this...

Don't know what it is about this particular show but I get a positive 'vibe' about it. Not expecting anything new, any surprises, an awesome Axl performance but it might be that due to the fact there are so many forum members atteding, and that San Antonio seems like a great place, there's something about this gig that gives me a positive feeling. Gay, I know lol.

Edited by Cosmonaut

Don't know what it is about this particular show but I get a positive 'vibe' about it. Not expecting anything new, any surprises, an awesome Axl performance but it might be that due to the fact there are so many forum members atteding, and that San Antonio seems like a great place, there's something about this gig that gives me a positive feeling. Gay, I know lol.

Nah,it ain't necessarily gay to have emotions, ur alright :thumbsup:

Something in the air tonight eh?