March 16th, 2013 - Melbourne, Australia

Boo

Does anybody think with all of Axl's New Age beliefs there's like some connection with these people he's surrounded himself with and birthdays? I mean fuck three Birthdays?! GTFO LOL.

Yeah...Axl sort of runs a cult on his (Malibu) house 'temple' with the people belonging to his 'camp'. Difference is unlike real cults, Axl's got their followers living on his house and on his payroll...loll

Just kidding of course, but sometimes I'm left to wonder if Axl realizes how weird all this stuff looks to most of his 'real' fans...

Videeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooos??? Anyone??? :tongue2:

You want a videeeeeeeeeoooooo of Axl singing happy birthday to Jarmo??? :lol:

Before you go off at me - it's a joke Joyce. :nervous:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gunns

Does anybody think with all of Axl's New Age beliefs there's like some connection with these people he's surrounded himself with and birthdays? I mean fuck three Birthdays?! GTFO LOL.

Yeah...Axl sort of runs a cult on his (Malibu) house 'temple' with the people belonging to his 'camp'. Difference is unlike real cults, Axl's got their followers living on his house and on his payroll...loll

Just kidding of course, but sometimes I'm left to wonder if Axl realizes how weird all this stuff looks to most of his 'real' fans...

I have the video of Axl singing happy birthday to Jarmo

share it please been dying to see it

share it please been dying to see it

Go on, be a devil and share it.

I have the video of boobs girl along with Nice Boys - having issues with uploading my internet is sloooowwwwww. Will get it on here as soon as I can :)

I managed to get a good video of both too, maybe we can create a multi cam mix, with the 2 angles being only about 3 feet apart :lol:

release it pleaase :awesomeface:

• 1 month later...
Guest Gunns

Firstly , I want to give a big thanks to my mate, '2x4' who let me borrow the camera, I had some issues with this and was originally trying to use it for something else, however I couldn't get it to work, anyways here's some videos from March 16th, 2013

(please click the setting button , right of the volume button, and set the quality to the highest possible one , it makes a big difference, youtube fucked it)

more to come

Guest Gunns

I agree, he found his voice towards the end, this was the first time they played it with angry in 2013 though, probably just a rehearsal really :D

Edited by Gunns