SETLIST:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Estranged

Better

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (Blacklight Jesus of Transylvania)

Live and Let Die

Nice Boys w/ Angry Anderson

This I Love

Used To Love Her

Dizzy Piano Solo (No Quarter)

Catcher in the Rye

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo (Mi Amor)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam/Another Brick in the Wall

November Rain

BBF Solo (Objectify)

Don't Cry

Knockin' on Heaven's Door w/ Billy Gibbons

Nightrain

Encore:

Acoustic Jam

Patience

The Seeker

Jam

Paradise City

UPDATES: http://www.twitter.com/mygnrforum1 (provided HV has reception this time!)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait!

Are the merchandise stores still open after the show? I'd assume they would be, just don't want to buy some stuff and have to hold onto it during the show haha

That's the trade-off I guess. If you wait till the end then you risk that certain items/sizes are sold out. Not too mention that it'll be a zoo on the way out.

Can't wait!

Are the merchandise stores still open after the show? I'd assume they would be, just don't want to buy some stuff and have to hold onto it during the show haha

Wear a vest top to the show then you can buy before the show and wear it instead of holding it. #helpfulfashiontips Edited by alfierose

Can't wait!

Wear a vest top to the show then you can buy before the show and wear it instead of holding it. #helpfulfashiontips

A vest top?

Can't wait!

Wear a vest top to the show then you can buy before the show and wear it instead of holding it. #helpfulfashiontips

A vest top?

I think he's saying wear a vest and no shirt to the gig :lol:

Can't wait!

A vest top?
I think he's saying wear a vest and no shirt to the gig :lol:

She. I am a bootiful Laydee :-)

Have a great night everyone, it's a real downer knowing this is the last show & they are leaving our shores. What an experience this whole thing has been, I really hope they come back sooner rather than later. I've never become a screaming out lunatic at a show before, listened to people calling out to Axl on stage thinking pfft - then found myself calling out & waving hands just hoping to get a smile or something.

Enjoy.

Guess we might as well copy and paste the set-list from the last show for this one?

Am I right?

Maybe ron will incorporate waltzing matilda or 2 little boys by rolf harris into his guitar solo

'True Blue' would go off! Someone needs to tell Ron about it!

Edited by machinegunner

En route to the venue! Show number 10... I finally hit the double digits club!

Me & ThinkAboutYou are here - front row. R u inside yet?

How did TAY get front row again? Showbiz and if so did his tickets arrive?

VIP gives early access before the rest of the crowd and as Jarmo said on Sunday he is now the bands mascot lol

En route to the venue! Show number 10... I finally hit the double digits club!

Me & ThinkAboutYou are here - front row. R u inside yet?

How did TAY get front row again? Showbiz and if so did his tickets arrive?

VIP gives early access before the rest of the crowd and as Jarmo said on Sunday he is now the bands mascot lol

Hi Adam, so he got VIP at most of the concerts? I forgot that there isn't seating at the venues like there was the Bowl so of course that gives a best chance of first row.

If Jarmo is the band's mascot then maybe he should be wearing some sort of costume, maybe the traditional costume of the country they're touring? :laugh:

Edited by rock4eva