Zint

Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread / US Tour Spring 2019

On 11/30/2018 at 10:29 PM, username said:

The prices differ a lot per European country as well. Overall I'd say the UK is very much on the pricey side of things, whereas Eastern-Europe is relatively cheap. If you'd look at the average income in a particular country it seems to even out a little, but I'm not sure about all the eaxct numbers. And yeah, the US seems royaly fucked in general when it comes to tickets. 

But even here in the Netherlands... Roughly 10 years ago most big acts would be 50 or 60 euro's. Now those are around 90 or 100 euro's.

In fairness, The Stones are one of the few bands I paid slightly more for in 2006 than I did in 2017. :lol: 

Well yeah of course Europe is priced all over the place, with the UK being a bit more expensive. But it’s still cheaper than the US typically. 

20 hours ago, Mansin Humanity said:

Here to prove you wrong - just got two LD tickets for Foxboro. $100 total. The link to them is on the tickets page on the Stones website.

14 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

The LDs went on sale this morning. Got 2 tickets for Seattle & 2 for Houston for $140 total. I’ll splash out on a pit ticket for Denver..... 

Yeah, I can admit I was wrong this time. But, historically, they have made mention of LD tickets before they go on sale. Managed to get LD for Philly but nothing else - I’ll try for other gigs as they release more LD as the gigs get closer.  

• Like 1

I’m really looking forward to the gigs next year. The gigs in Ireland & the UK this year were brilliant. I’ve been listening to a lot of bootlegs from the Exile tour in 72. Mick Taylor and Keef were without doubt the best guitar partnership the Stones have had. 

Ive warmed slightly to Ronnie as the years have gone by.  😂

New compilation coming April 19, titled Honk. A few different formats, one of which has a bonus disc with 10 live tracks recorded the last couple years, including four with guest artists. 

That live disc is the only stuff worth having, but if you don’t own any Stones or SOMEHOW don’t have a compilation at this point, I suppose this one is good enough.

• GNFNR 1

7 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

New compilation coming April 19, titled Honk. A few different formats, one of which has a bonus disc with 10 live tracks recorded the last couple years, including four with guest artists. 

Dancing With Mr D is from the Gelredome in Arnhem in 2017. I was at that gig, so now I HAVE to buy the deluxe edition of a compilation that I otherwise don't really want. <_<  

They played the 100 Club i think it was, a few years back, was gonna splash out a shitload to go see em but I just fuckin' bottled it thinkin' fuck that its too much money...I'd probably cough it up now to see em in a club setting.

58 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They played the 100 Club i think it was, a few years back, was gonna splash out a shitload to go see em but I just fuckin' bottled it thinkin' fuck that its too much money...I'd probably cough it up now to see em in a club setting.

I'd sell a kidney for that. And some other non-essential bodyparts if I had to. 

10 hours ago, username said:

Dancing With Mr D is from the Gelredome in Arnhem in 2017. I was at that gig, so now I HAVE to buy the deluxe edition of a compilation that I otherwise don't really want. <_<  

Where’d you find a list of where every song is from? I’ve been looking and haven’t been able to find one. 

EDIT: Found it - Under My Thumb is from the London gig I was at last year :D

Get Off My Cloud - Cardiff, Wales 15 Jun, 2018

Dancing With Mr D - Arnhem, Netherlands 15 Oct, 2017

Beast Of Burden (w/ Ed Sheerhan) - Kansas City, MO 27 Jun, 2015

She’s A Rainbow - Paris, France 25 Oct, 2017

Wild Horses (w/ Florence Welch) - London, England 25 May, 2018

Let’s Spend The Night Together - Manchester, England 5 Jun, 2018

Dead Flowers (w/ Brad Paisley) - Philadelphia, PA 18 Jun, 2013

Shine A Light - Amsterdam, Netherlands 30 Sep, 2017

Under My Thumb - London, England 22 May, 2018

Bitch (w/ Dave Grohl) - Anaheim, CA 18 May, 2013

@Black Sabbath - weren’t you at that Philly show? Or were you are the other one?