Patience

The Seeker
Paradise City

Edited by Black Sabbath

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fellow member, Axeli, is there if I'm not mistaken, from his post in another thread. Let's hope he updates us with pics and vids of the performance.

Is that a pic of the crowd there now? If yes, very impressive. Hope it gives GNR more publicity before the release of the next album (if there is one LOL).

Is that a pic of the crowd there now? If yes, very impressive. Hope it gives GNR more publicity before the release of the next album (if there is one LOL).

No, I took from somewhere else.

I'd say that it's half of that from what I've seen.

Dude, you've said your bit in the thread that just got locked, if it turns out to be true, that's cool and congrats on hearing it all before any other fans but stop trolling threads that have nothing to do with it...if it happens you can hang shit on everyone that did the same thing to you in your thread calling you liar...

goin down is on the cards and i really really hope nu OMG is played. Its like Devildriver type shit. In my opinion THE final word for Axl Rose

This is THE BLACK MIDDLE FINGER to every cXnt who has opposed to Nu GNR. This is why it is 2013 lol :)

Edited by axlrose.101

goin down is on the cards and i really really hope nu OMG is played. Its like Devildriver type shit. In my opinion THE final word for Axl Rose

This is THE BLACK MIDDLE FINGER to every cXnt who has opposed to Nu GNR. This is why it is 2013 lol :)

hi andre!

hi andre!
Don't mind ARC. I think he has aids...

I'm going to call you a liar, axlrose.101. And an attention whore.

Hope we get some pics.

I saw on GNR's Instagram they posted 'Brazil anyone? #brazilresidency'.

that wouldnt be fair, they only post things that happen in Brazil (like the club fire) and when they see a brazilian flag in the crowd they post it, c'mon, it was not the only flag of a different country there, and if they make a residency in brazil that would be too much, nothing against the brazilian fans, but they act like if GnR where a Brazilian band.

he should be banned until he comes with proof or something.

I'm going to call you a liar, axlrose.101. And an attention whore.

Hope we get some pics.

I saw on GNR's Instagram they posted 'Brazil anyone? #brazilresidency'.

that wouldnt be fair, they only post things that happen in Brazil (like the club fire) and when they see a brazilian flag in the crowd they post it, c'mon, it was not the only flag of a different country there, and if they make a residency in brazil that would be too much, nothing against the brazilian fans, but they act like if GnR where a Brazilian band.

Well Team Brazil are the ones running the Instagram, etc so it kind of makes sense.