March 24th, 2013 - Sepang, Malaysia

Freaka

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But didn't Dizzy say they don't follow a set-list?

:rolleyes:

Dizzy meant they don't literally go on stage with a pre-determined setlist for that night, which is true as similar as the set might be show-to-show. The printed setlists they do use are a list of the songs they've rehearsed. This is nothing new.

But didn't Dizzy say they don't follow a set-list?

:rolleyes:

Dizzy meant they don't literally go on stage with a pre-determined setlist for that night, which is true as similar as the set might be show-to-show. The printed setlists they do use are a list of the songs they've rehearsed. This is nothing new.
Actually, at some of the Australia shows, they used a legit song-by-song setlist. There was a picture of it.

I was there last night. Few words quickly...

- They weren't late!

- Axl's voice was ok, but no rasp. But also no mickey mouse, just singing quite high. Also no more ac/dc covers... :)

- I started to hate Axl's hats. Really started to think he is trying to hide something??

- Setlist was ok, but nothing new. Catcher was nice and Axl got his mojo goin on Seeker.

- Axl forgot lyrics on Estranged, Pitman falled on It's so esy, Knocking on didn't stop. Lasted like 15min.. This I love and rocket queen was good! Also paradise city.

- Dizzy's solo was the best. But still too much solos for me!

- Stage was ok. Perhaps too much lights and everything. Is this circus or rock show.. Why all the Axl's family have to be on stage too? A bit disturbing..

- After all it was still entertaining! Really much talent in this band. They just have to start doing something new, because right now they're becoming quite boring band. I would make the show a bit more simple. Like in 2006. Now there is just too much going on. All the lights, videos and weird people hanging around... Keep it simple and rock on! :)

Btw, didn't find any touring-shirts, but outside of the concert area were a lot of. One had pic of Slash's band with text Guns N' Roses Live in Sepang 2013!! :D

- They weren't late!

- Axl's voice was ok, but no rasp. But also no mickey mouse, just singing quite high. Also no more ac/dc covers... :)

- I started to hate Axl's hats. Really started to think he is trying to hide something??

- Setlist was ok, but nothing new. Catcher was nice and Axl got his mojo goin on Seeker.

- Axl forgot lyrics on Estranged, Pitman falled on It's so esy, Knocking on didn't stop. Lasted like 15min.. This I love and rocket queen was good! Also paradise city.

- Stage was ok. Perhaps too much lights and everything. Is this circus or rock show.. Why all the Axl's family have to be on stage too? A bit disturbing..

- After all it was still entertaining! Really much talent in this band. They just have to start doing something new, because right now they're becoming quite boring band. I would make the show a bit more simple. Like in 2006. Now there is just too much going on. All the lights, videos and weird people hanging around... Keep it simple and rock on! :)

Btw, didn't find any touring-shirts, but outside of the concert area were a lot of. One had pic of Slash's band with text Guns N' Roses Live in Sepang 2013!! :D

Which lyrics Did Axl forget in Estranged?

- They weren't late!

was hey man on stage?

527833_548235938531875_1946405808_n.jpg

that setlist...

why is the setlist on the left blurred? secret songs on that one? and the band could've played perfect crime, madagascar, if the world, oh my god, scraped, rhiad, twat, and prositute!

Edited by ashbalove

- They weren't late!

was hey man on stage?

527833_548235938531875_1946405808_n.jpg

that setlist...

why is the setlist on the left blurred? secret songs on that one? and the band could've played perfect crime, madagascar, if the world, oh my god, scraped, rhiad, twat, and prositute!
You can easily distinguish the song titles. Nothing new.