South American Tour - Yet to be confirmed

ManetsBR

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like new music but, bring on another UK tour! I'd love to go for a 4th time. Who cares that the setlist is similar when it's so epic anyway? I wouldn't really want them to drop many of the songs anyway. And it does differ slightly, as they regular change the cover songs they perform, and recently played Estranged, Civil War, There Was A Time, etc.

Going to see Biffy Clyro in a few days, checked out their setlists recently and i'm pretty sure it's absolutely identical every time.

Apparently the bands enjoy it a lot, I guess we do it in part to show them they're appreciated down here... or maybe because we can't hold it together... or maybe because we're assholes, I really don't know, but some bands like AC/DC, pearl jam, megadeth or even sebastian bach admited publicly they really enjoy the whole SA vibe.

March 13th of 2010 @ Palmeiras Stadium, São Paulo, Brazil

Close to 40 thousand people. I was there and it was epic. And this is a truly proper use to the word epic.

Totally agree with that. The atmosphere at the stadium was fuckin' epic
Best concert I've ever went to with Slash n' Myles 2012 as a close second.

The backplane Twitter, Paradise City, retweeted a tweet about the South American Tour the camp are rumoured to be planning. So that pretty much confirms it.

The crowd singing in tandem with Axl electrifies the atmosphere. Anybody that hates on that is a sad individual. I would love to attend one of those shows. The apathy of certain western crowds is depressing.

I hope this time they change the setlist at least a bit... I mean... the only difference between Rio 2010 and Rio 2011 was that they dropped Maddy and Rosie and included Estranged. I've been to two GnR shows in the last three years and haven't heard Shackler's. <_<

Awesome news. It's about time, they haven't toured there in two years. How can anyone be upset that the band is still touring?

I'll never complain about them touring. But goddamn, take a couple months and give us some new tunes. This'll be the third South American tour in 4 years if it comes to fruition....

Awesome news. It's about time, they haven't toured there in two years. How can anyone be upset that the band is still touring?

I'll never complain about them touring. But goddamn, take a couple months and give us some new tunes. This'll be the third South American tour in 4 years if it comes to fruition....

What is supposed to happen in a couple months? That's why they're touring, promoting Chinese Democracy. It's awesome that they're revisiting places. They toured a lot for the Use Your Illusion Tour too.