South American Tour - Yet to be confirmed

ManetsBR

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome news. It's about time, they haven't toured there in two years. How can anyone be upset that the band is still touring?

I'll never complain about them touring. But goddamn, take a couple months and give us some new tunes. This'll be the third South American tour in 4 years if it comes to fruition....

What is supposed to happen in a couple months? That's why they're touring, promoting Chinese Democracy. It's awesome that they're revisiting places. They toured a lot for the Use Your Illusion Tour too.

Well, normal fully-functioning bands can get a full album done in a few months. Take Alice Cooper for example; he's on the road every year non-stop from April/May through December, and still manages to get an album out every 2-3 years, doing all the work on that album in one winter/spring break from the road. Maiden too - when they do an album it's 6-7 weeks start to finish which includes songwriting, recording, and mixing/producing.

btw, whats the reason of the constant touring?

$

Hit the nail on the head.

I f Rio is part of the plan I hope it doesn't backfire. It is great to get worldwide viewers unless it is a disaster. And even then what are we promoting anymore? Axl was not happy with the way CD was released...

BGu6ovACIAE8vjY.jpg

I f Rio is part of the plan I hope it doesn't backfire. It is great to get worldwide viewers unless it is a disaster. And even then what are we promoting anymore? Axl was not happy with the way CD was released...

Couldn't Agree more :/

But at least i can see them... last time (2011) i had problems and couldn't attend (Thank god for this :rofl-lol: )

BGu6ovACIAE8vjY.jpg

Couldn't Agree more :/

But at least i can see them... last time (2011) i had problems and couldn't attend (Thank god for this :rofl-lol: )

I am all about people being able to see them for sure, it's just this big event broadcast worldwide, I donno

@bumblefoot: The next person who spams me with #GunsNRosesInArgentina2013 and I will make sure GNR never plays Argentina again....

Lol

Like he actually has a say ;)

Yes he has a say, but he's just joking. Nothing more.

bumblefoot APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! :D

Backtracking once again ;)