South American Tour - Yet to be confirmed

ManetsBR

Axl better milk this while he's ahead... in another 5-10 years South America will discover Grunge and it will be all over. :nervous:

:lol: I admit it made me laugh.

Pearl Jam played a concert to 60 thousand people here last month and last year Alice In Chains played to 50 thousand. Heh...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl better milk this while he's ahead... in another 5-10 years South America will discover Grunge and it will be all over. :nervous:

Pearl Jam played a concert to 60 thousand people here last month and last year Alice In Chains played to 50 thousand. Heh...

Alice and Chains, without Lyne Staley, pulled in 50,000 people there? That's like three times as big of an audience that they played before while headlining at the height of there career. That shits crazy. Pearl Jam I can see. But AIC? We're they with 5 or 6 other bands or what?

Ha! Love those one-liners you racist hijo de puta (jk) :lol:

On topic: Oh Gawd, GNR is accomplishing things w/o peoples' knowledge :shock:

Alice and Chains, without Lyne Staley, pulled in 50,000 people there? That's like three times as big of an audience that they played before while headlining at the height of there career. That shits crazy. Pearl Jam I can see. But AIC? We're they with 5 or 6 other bands or what?

They were with Faith No More. It was an amazing night.

we're not fucking monkeys, seems like any south american person is smarter than you.

Relieved immensely- that is illegal in 40 countries.

Yes, SA is rabid n' loyal to GNR- are seriously intense when it comes to good music (the U.S. could learn something here) ;)?

SA has a HUGE territory with a very large population. When bands come to play here they only do one or two gigs per country, so many people from different cities attend. Almost any international band could easily sell 50k tickets here. It's usual for you to have big bands playing close to you, but not for us.