New Buckethead Pikes Discussion

Cosmo

Bucket and Axl's potential future together is a much more important "what if?" for music than if the original line-up reunited.

The duo had a ton of potential together that got thrown away with all bridges burned because of stupid shit. I'm positive Axl at some point has been listening to some of these Pikes and wondering what could have been.

We didn't even get to hear Bucket play his There Was A Time outro live. :max:

One of the biggest tragedies of modern history.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any information on why Buckethead doesn't seem to be touring anymore? I looked on his website and the last tour date was from 2012. :(

illness/injury, and family issues going on with his mom and dad passing. I'm sure he'll tour again someday, but it seems like he's really enjoying just hanging out in the studio lately.

Ah, thanks for the 411. :) Sad to hear that he's been facing so many challenges, though. The death of both parents has to have been horrible for him. As you say, though, until he's ready to return to the touring world, he does seem to love the studio. I've given up on keeping up with all of his releases; I just try to find a couple every year tht look good.

will #100 pike came out by the end of the year?

Wishful thinking, but maybe #100 will fall on or close to xmas and be a free download for a while like last year's Wishes

I'm expecting the next pike to be a follow-up to Pumpkin (and Pikes)

• Like 1

will #100 pike came out by the end of the year?

Wishful thinking, but maybe #100 will fall on or close to xmas and be a free download for a while like last year's Wishes

I'm expecting the next pike to be a follow-up to Pumpkin (and Pikes)

I thought the same thing about Wishes. I never listen to Pumpkin so I don't care about a follow-up but you're probably right.