Axl Rose out at London Nightclub

Amir

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find Amir, I wonder why he is in london though, surely not just for a night out on the piss.

Cool that he is in the UK though.

I'm so annoyed I'm not in London right now!

I wonder if he's been hanging out there since Lebanon? Can't see why he would fly from Lebanon to US and then back to UK in a week. Could just be having a good time there before flying back home.

Makes me wonder how the press knew he was going to be there? It's not as if other celebs were pictured.

Could be a nightclub that celebs frequent. I imagine the press will have contacts inside these nightclubs that'll tell them when a celeb is partying at their place.

Here's the post from their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/TonteriaExpress/posts/499019280158683

"WOW Axl of Guns and Roses rocking our SOLD OUTTonteria MONDAY. Axl loves tequila as much as us! Happy Birthday JamesPB and Nat Walker."

Edited by Amir

The comments on that article :lol:

Keith Lemon's long lost brother.

- Dawn , South East, United Kingdom, 09/4/2013 13:46

What has he done to himself? Looks like a cross between Micky Rourke and Mick Hucknall.

- Simon , Leeds, 09/4/2013 13:36

He looks like a fat Gary Oldman

- Mike , London, 09/4/2013 13:35

Jesus. Someone needs to tell him that he's starting to look horrible. I mean, come on we have to call a spade a spade here. I love Axl just as much as the rest of us but man, he looks like shit. He's starting to look as puffy as Vince Neil. What the fuck happened between 2006 and 2013???

Just read this on my lunch break. Its sad but I do find it cool that Axl is in the same place I live. So easy being a rock star, pop into a trendy Chelsea nightclub on a monday, trot out with a group of girls half your age an hour or two later.

Duck into a studio while you're here Axl ;)

Jesus. Someone needs to tell him that he's starting to look horrible. I mean, come on we have to call a spade a spade here. I love Axl just as much as the rest of us but man, he looks like shit. He's starting to look as puffy as Vince Neil. What the fuck happened between 2006 and 2013???

Who cares. He looks happy.

Who cares. He looks happy.

I thought people would be praising him for not having sunglasses and a hat on. I guess not.

He might look like shit but he's the guy that looks like shit in a car full of woman...

Hahah so true. Reminds me of when I was waiting for the show to start at EXIT last year. All these fit Serbian girls, some of them prob just 18 or so, fretting about and dolling themselves up for Axl. When he came on the girl next to me just shrieked and told me "Oh my God, I love that fat man!"

At the end of the UK tour in 2006, he was pictured out in SOHO a week after the london shows. At the end of the Euro tour last year he was hanging out in spain for a while after the show. I reckon in your in london now, theres a good chance Axl will be hanging around for a few more days, you might be able to see him somewhere, but chances are the clubs will be private or uber expensive.