Axl Rose out at London Nightclub

Amir

God, can the guy go out on the town without a bunch of gay Gok Wan wannabes trying to give him fashion and fitness advice? No wonder rock music's in the sad state it is if even a Guns N' Roses forum seems more like a fucking Joan Rivers Oscar runway bitchfest.

This.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why people are so caught up in someone's looks. How it affects my enjoyment of his music is not important. I rarely comment in threads that pertain to the visual aspects of GNR, but whether Axl gains a few pounds or looks a little worse for wear really shouldn't affect how people consider him as an artist. Now his voice on the other hand....

Okay so let's discuss music & new songs!

oh. wait...

Hot sauces are more interesting... or maybe beach towels...

Not sure why people are so caught up in someone's looks. How it affects my enjoyment of his music is not important. I rarely comment in threads that pertain to the visual aspects of GNR, but whether Axl gains a few pounds or looks a little worse for wear really shouldn't affect how people consider him as an artist. Now his voice on the other hand....

Weell, the bloated face and eyes make it looks as if he's drinking heavt and doing a lot of coke; not sure if you've seen GnR live or on youtube but the weight he's carrying sure could impact his ability to lose his breath....duh

I actually think Axl looks great in those pictures. As for a being a little heavier in the face, he is 51 years old and your face changes as you age. Otherwise he looks happy to be out with friends and it's good for him to take some time off.

Vince Neil has had about 3 or more face lifts so far and last time I saw him he looked okay, but honestly, I think it's best to age well as your grow older. All those surgeries eventually make you look worse with your face so damn tight. It's not natural.

You can't stop the hands of time, but you can enjoy every part of growing older if you keep a positive attitude. I think Axl looks great and seems to be happy. It's all anyone can ask for out of life.

I just checked my home page at yahoo and there he was! Axl Rose was the first news story talking about how Axl is out and about in London showing off his new hair cut! lol The reporter said it seems to be a huge story in London right now as the papers are showing about 7 different pictures of Axl and his new hair cut. It also stated how busy GNR has been touring in Australian and all over eastern Europe and some middle eastern places. It also stated that Axl has posted a special thanks to both ZZ Top and Rose Tattoo for touring with them.

It's nice to see and hear good things said about Axl. The page also showed Axl in his many different hair styles. lol

Weell, the bloated face and eyes make it looks as if he's drinking heavt and doing a lot of coke; not sure if you've seen GnR live or on youtube but the weight he's carrying sure could impact his ability to lose his breath....duh

No, not really. Not if he's using diaphragmatic breathing. The idea is to fill the diaphragm, not just rely just on lung capacity. If cardiovascular conditioning and/or lung capacity were barriers to being able to get sufficient breath support, you'd never see any singer who is overweight being able to perform professionally. Clearly that's not the case.

I've seen this argument many times and I just don't think it holds any water whatsoever.

Ali

Guest Gunns

where can I buy that shirt

The one in the party pictures or the picture with Baz?

the one he's been wearing this whole tour (the girl in the bin)