Screen Animations for You Could Be Mine and BBF's Glad To Be Here!

NicoRourke

That's really good. Just watched the rockfuel trailer and that's pretty good quality too. Makes me wonder if the rumours of financial constraints over the last few years are true. They seem to be hiring some top notch people now to produce stuff, makes all the difference. Bring it all on.

Would like to see a still of those robots, the imagery moves too fast to get a proper look. They are really cool. A tshirt with them on would be fab.

This is pretty much like a modern day music video for You Could Be Mine. It's pretty cool. :)

I agree, possibly one of the best things they have done in ages. Got my heart racing a bit which is always a good sign (other than reminding me im not dead of course!)

I love how the robot has a handlebar mustache :lol:

How long have they been using this video? I know they used to use the dragster video.

It says 'during the last shows' so I assume the recent leg? When I saw them it was with the spinning gun and there was also F1 footage.

Well, it's hard to be worse than the Better video.

The video for SIDHY may be a bit more polished, but really too cheesy. To me the Better one is, well, a bit better. Edited by EvH

I love the beard on the Bumblefoot Bot. DJ's is the most effeminate. Glad to see they put up a video of it as I couldn't really sit thru recent YCBM videos.

Bumblefoot's is awesome. Premiered at the Residency and definitely complemented his mood haha. 'I thought this was a Rock N' Roll band."

The creator's reached out to me on here and verified who made it. They also pointed me in the direction of the other one they made for the band for BBF's solo spot song, "Glad To Be Here", which I updated the OP with.

Really cool videos! :)

Very cool indeed ! Thanks for posting guys... :)